Eurofighters

Hi and welcome to the forum.
That's a very nice opening set (y)

great shots , is the 70-300vr ok for air sows as i like the extra range it offers

great shots , is the 70-300vr ok for air sows as i like the extra range it offers

Thanks to all for your kind comments.
Holty, it's a decent lens but I have to admit that I've thought of upgrading my gear as I don't thing the 70-300mm VR is good enough for fast jets/air shows. Once I can afford it, I'll be heading over to Canon and use a 100-400mm lens.

Thanks to all for your kind comments.
Holty, it's a decent lens but I have to admit that I've thought of upgrading my gear as I don't thing the 70-300mm VR is good enough for fast jets/air shows. Once I can afford it, I'll be heading over to Canon and use a 100-400mm lens.

ive added you on flickr but if you pm me your fb ill add you as a friends and send u a link to my FB page too where all my aircraft and airshow photography is including the mach loop and youll see just what the canon 70-300 can do which I have

Nice shots of Nat and co! The image with the anti-col flash is probably my favorite.

It's such a shame that they were all twinstickers - the single seat looks better from more angles.

Cheesy

ive added you on flickr but if you pm me your fb ill add you as a friends and send u a link to my FB page too where all my aircraft and airshow photography is including the mach loop and youll see just what the canon 70-300 can do which I have

Sorry for late reply, are you 'overshoot 318'?

Back