Europe

Edit My Images
Yes
I recently came across a cd with photos on it from when I was in Europe, in December/January 2002 (so I was 15 at the time). These photos were taken with an olympus camera, I'm pretty sure, when digital cameras were new to the market.. so unfortunately the quality of the photos wasn't very excellent. I really wish my photos were taken with a better camera, because there could have been some excellent shots. Anyway, I decided to see what I could do with a couple of the photos and here are my results:

I guess I like these because Australia is SO different to Europe... you wouldn't find something like this in Australia.

This was taken in a small village in the mountains of Salzburg
SalzburgLake.jpg

This was taken on the train in Rome, heading to France:
train.jpg

And to show how yucky the quality is (the camera is only like 1.5mb)
salzburg_saint.jpg

I like the "mood" of the first one only would prefer a crop to just use the tree trunk as a frame one side. Bet you have much better weather at present - about matches the first shot!

there's something about that second one that i really like, looks like an old war photo.

Thanks! It's a pity I can't go back there and take better photos! Actually our weather has been overcast, it's been raining during the day here.. that's such a rare thing for us.. 25 degrees seems cold to us now.

I'm sure you'll be back again. Europe is just a short hop & skip away. :D

Europe is pretty unique. I've not come across another place that is like it.

I like your second shot too.

More like a painstakingly 24 hour flight! :D I love the architecture and cultural diversity of Europe. Australia seems very dull compared to it. I'd probably have to say that Berlin was my favourite place I went to, but it was hard to get used to the food there!

Thank you! :)

Back