Even more Brands BSB

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Nice to see a lot of TP members out enjoying the weekend.

tp%20%286%20of%2012%29-XL.jpg

tp%20%285%20of%2012%29-XL.jpg

tp%20%281%20of%2012%29-XL.jpg

tp%20%288%20of%2012%29-XL.jpg

tp%20%283%20of%2012%29-XL.jpg

tp%20%282%20of%2012%29-XL.jpg

Cant say any more than cracking set of pictures buddy and was a pleasure to spend some time trackside with you on saturday my friend.

Cracking set mate :clap:(y)

Fantastic set of pics Graham(y).I used to help maintain the bikes for the lad in #10, nice to see him back to winning ways after a very nasty accident last year.To hard to pick a fav as they are all pin sharp & perfectly exposed :clap:

7 and 8 for me (y) Shakey shot especially,lovely bokeh.
Cracking set...
Clive.

Hi Graham!

Only down for the Saturday? Shame, I was looking forward to a chat :(

#3 is great - love the composition and the look on the Stalker (y)

#7... some people just are camera whores lol. Shakey does it all the time, scouts out where the media togs are and does this... which is cool because you get shots like this!

#9 slightly over cooked with the shadow recovery!!

#12 Alex has this really weird riding position, take a look at him in other shots. I've only just noticed from last weekend

See you at Cadders!

Cant say any more than cracking set of pictures buddy and was a pleasure to spend some time trackside with you on saturday my friend.

Thanks mate, same here just a shame you couldn't make it down on the Sunday. Hope everything is ok.

Stunning set Graham great action colour and sharpness hard to pick a favourite but I love 7 for the DOF 8 for that low POV and love the comp in 10 top work mate (y)

Thanks Gaz

Cracking set mate :clap:(y)

Cheers bud, hope you enjoyed the cock of the North

Fantastic set of pics Graham(y).I used to help maintain the bikes for the lad in #10, nice to see him back to winning ways after a very nasty accident last year.To hard to pick a fav as they are all pin sharp & perfectly exposed :clap:

Thanks gary, really nice to see you the weekend

7 and 8 for me (y) Shakey shot especially,lovely bokeh.
Cracking set...
Clive.

Cheers Clive

Yep they are quite good Graham :)

Thanks Gary, didn't see you?

Hi Graham!

Only down for the Saturday? Shame, I was looking forward to a chat :(

#3 is great - love the composition and the look on the Stalker (y)

#7... some people just are camera whores lol. Shakey does it all the time, scouts out where the media togs are and does this... which is cool because you get shots like this!

#9 slightly over cooked with the shadow recovery!!

#12 Alex has this really weird riding position, take a look at him in other shots. I've only just noticed from last weekend

See you at Cadders!

Cheers Andy, I was there on the Sunday I di look out for you to no avail :-(

The only thing that bugs me about 3 is its not Stalkers bike the marshalls are pushing away in the background.
And i thought shakey did it just for me:LOL:,

Excellent, D800 IQ superb, thanks for sharing(y)

Cheers Nick, the IQ is rather good.

number 12!!!

awesome as always :)

Thanks Jonty

Some great pics here - 12 does it for me

Alex is "on it"

Who's going to Cadwell - how do we meet???

Nice stuff, Graham, 5, 8 and 9 were the ones I liked best.

Some great pics here - 12 does it for me

Alex is "on it"

Who's going to Cadwell - how do we meet???

Thanks Tim, I be there. With regard to 2nd question perhaps post it in the Talk Motorsport section? Would be nice to put more names to faces.

Nice stuff, Graham, 5, 8 and 9 were the ones I liked best.

Cheers Mike, appreciate it:)

Lovely set of photos Graham, love the quality of them. #1, 7 & 12 are my favourites.

Didn't get to go Graham. Mix up with dates. Wife went to visit her Mum I was home alone with our new puppy.

Fantastic set yet again, like them all.(y)

Thanks Danny

Lovely set of photos Graham, love the quality of them. #1, 7 & 12 are my favourites.

Cheers Neil

Didn't get to go Graham. Mix up with dates. Wife went to visit her Mum I was home alone with our new puppy.

Hopefully see you at the last round Gary

Brill shots as usual. Shakey get my vote.

Thanks Mick

Great stuff, 7 and 8 are my favourites. :)

Cheers Rob

Back