Even with a telescope...

Love it.

Great pic and fantastic caption. genuinley made me laugh:LOL:

Nice one, Had a laugh.

Excellent! The 'huh?' expression on the lads face is perfect (y)

the title says it all
and the processing is faultless...really crisp..is it photoshop?

It's shot RAW, processed in Silver Efex Pro and then Photoshop. That said, it's not MUCH processing considering what I normally do. :)
Thank you. :)

hell i have that too...and use raw...
i better get my head down to get that quality as well..
cheers
geof

What was the 'Talking-Telescopes' description of this then? Great caption to make the shot complete, nice one.

hell i have that too...and use raw...
i better get my head down to get that quality as well..
cheers
geof

Well, my usual workflow is ACR...not much in there unless some highlights need recovery (not much in this, I reckon). Then in Photoshop I ran a little Colour Efex Brilliance/Warmth filter (only a tad). Then Topaz denoise (only a smidge) then Silver Efex (can't remember the preset, but I also slide some sliders to move away from the preset settings - but only a smidge). Then sharpen in Photoshop using Unsharp Mask (usually 150 at 2.2, but adjusted as needed).

That's it. I may add a small vignette, hardly any at all, but just enough to help the main part of the picture pop a little.

:)

Well, my usual workflow is ACR...not much in there unless some highlights need recovery (not much in this, I reckon). Then in Photoshop I ran a little Colour Efex Brilliance/Warmth filter (only a tad). Then Topaz denoise (only a smidge) then Silver Efex (can't remember the preset, but I also slide some sliders to move away from the preset settings - but only a smidge). Then sharpen in Photoshop using Unsharp Mask (usually 150 at 2.2, but adjusted as needed).

That's it. I may add a small vignette, hardly any at all, but just enough to help the main part of the picture pop a little.

:)

i can do some of that ...the sliders and unsharp mask
you didnt choose a film base did you

i can do some of that ...the sliders and unsharp mask
you didnt choose a film base did you

You know, I'd be much better at this sort of thing if I made notes...I honestly can't remember what preset I started with. Don't think it was film based...I often use the full spectrum ones, and the push/pull processes. Sometimes the soft and dark sepia...but honestly can't remember...would have to do it all again to work it out. :)

I like the composition!

You know, I'd be much better at this sort of thing if I made notes...I honestly can't remember what preset I started with. Don't think it was film based...I often use the full spectrum ones, and the push/pull processes. Sometimes the soft and dark sepia...but honestly can't remember...would have to do it all again to work it out. :)

;)
nudge nudge...wink wink

(y)

Back