Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
_V2C5744-Edit-2.jpg

C&C always welcome.

Thank you for looking :)

Quality image there, well done.

Thats a lovely shot, I like it, great detail and I like the catch light, very well taken :clap:

Excellent Tom:clap:

I have a couple of these youngsters just starting visiting my garden - much to the disgust of the goldfinches, whose niger seed they steal! Can't get close enough to them for a decent shot though:(

Another cracking shot from you Tom (y) I think you can tick all the box`s with this one :)

another cracker there Tom, the more i see this quality the more I can see were I am going wrong, I must start to use my tripod more often in low light.

Lovely sharp detail here again Tom but as you have asked for C&C can I be carping? The bird is looking out of frame and there is a strong diagonal of a green shoot just OOF on the other third and this causes me to look at the shoot as much as the bird. I know we can't control these things and I would be super happy if the shot were mine.

another cracker there Tom, the more i see this quality the more I can see were I am going wrong, I must start to use my tripod more often in low light.

Thank you Carol. This, as with most of my garden bird shots, was handheld. Prefer that as I find it more flexible.

Lovely sharp detail here again Tom but as you have asked for C&C can I be carping? The bird is looking out of frame and there is a strong diagonal of a green shoot just OOF on the other third and this causes me to look at the shoot as much as the bird. I know we can't control these things and I would be super happy if the shot were mine.

Cheers Donna. Agree with you about looking out of frame - a white door frame appears in bg just to the left of frame and the green shoot - well its more than my life is worth if I was to prune that clematis shoot. My take on this is that I think is that it is a good capture of the Dunnock, my shots that I post on TP are very much light hearted and under those circumstances I don't mind compromising on the bg. Anyway would it not be boring if people here only posted absolutely perfect shots :D

Tom

Back