Evening Everyone!

D

DRB

Hi, my names Natalya and I have just stumbled across this website and thought I'd say a quick hello :)

I have been into photography for about 2 years now. I have a Canon EOS 350D and enjoy every minute of 'playing' with it :) I love landscape photography but will try and turn my hand to anything. My main aim in joining this site is to learn and get constructive feedback on my images with the aim of improving my photography :)

So, thats me in a nutshell :)

Cheers,

Natalya

Evening Natalya and welcome. I think you've found the right place.

:wave: Hello and Welcome to the forum, always good to have another Canon user onboard :wave:

(y)

Welcome to TP Natalya,

I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here, its a great bunch.

Hello and :welcome to TPF Natalya ... enjoy ... (y)

So ... first task ... tell us how Natalya becomes DRB ... :thinking: ... :D

:p

(y) hi and welcome, looking forward to seeing some of your pics (y)

Evening Natalya.....great to see another Yorkshire member.....you'll like it here.

Great bunch.

You're in a nutshell? You'll be needing a macro lens then, or perhaps uber wide angle due to the proximity of the shell. Welcome :D

Hello and Welcome Natalya - thats a lovely name!

John

Thanks all of you for the welcome, what a friendly place this is! And thanks to you John...my name is Russian, so my Mother tells me...but all my family are from Yorkshire, apparently my parents saw the name in War and Peace and liked it! :)

(y) hello there and welcome (y)

welcome along!

Hi Natalya (lovely name BTW), and :welcome: to Talk Photography. I know all about having a 'different' name than the norm.
My dad named me Marcel after a 60's pop group, because he was a fan...lol
(I regularly get asked if I'm french....hehe I suspect you get asked alot of you're Russion / East European?)

Anything you need, just give us a shout.
Don't be shy and feel free to jump right in with the discussions, we don't bite here, we're a friendly bunch :)

Looking forward to seeing some of your shots (y)

Cheers Marcel :) Still sussing things out but hope to get into the swing of things over the next few days :)

Hi Natalya :wave:

Glad you posted, I thought Marcel was French. He is still a mime artist though. :D

Back