Evening everyone

sue

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi there,
Well I am just getting into photography, my husband Darksaber (Matt) just bought me a camera for my wedding present after I used his at Chester Zoo a couple of weeks ago and loved what i could achieve with it. I am nervous about posting my pictures as after looking at all these all the ones I have taken and thought were ok/good now look silly. But I hope with experience and tips I can pick up from here I can improve.

Sue.

Yay! Another female member :) Welcome Sue. Don't feel nervous about posting your pictures - we're all one big happy family here ;)

Please to hear not the only female on here :)

No, there are a small handful of us (probably not the right term to use around here though :LOL: ). The more, the merrier :)

Hello and :welcome: Sue ... nice to have you on board ... (y)

Don't be shy with the postings though ... all sorts on here and you will learn so much a lot more quickly by posting ... :p

Hello and Welcome to the forums (y)

hello Sue...lovely to have another female on board.....we're all friendly here so post away and let us see your work, its the quickest way to learn ;)

Welcome to the forums Sue, (y)

are you local to chester zoo?

Don't feel shy about posting pics, it's the best way to learn.

welcome sue!

I never saw your hello, soz !
Anyway, us women have to stick together :)

better than the other forum. at least theres no swearing in here and u get more feedback :)

welcome aboard :wave:

Ok then, going to be brave and post first picture on here.

Females, oh know we're being over run by 'em :eek: :exit: ....only joking.

Welcome on board, don't be affraid to post any pics, it will all be genuine comments that will help you improve, should you need it of course. :wave:

Glen said:
Females, oh know we're being over run by 'em :eek: :exit: ....only joking.

Good :D We could do with more pretty ladies on here.....all the unshaven layabout blokes are starting to make the place look untidy.

Hello and :welcome:

Back