evening sun - Smokey Rose (MM)

Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
#1 is great for me, pose, dof, bokeh, sharp and great processing (y)

#1 is a nice shot, although the glare in the bottom right is a little distracting for me....

#4 is my favourite....

cheers guys.

IF i really spent some time in PS i could get rid of the lens flare... but it would take a lot of work.

#4 is my favourite although really like them all. Very different and give a fairytale feeling- don't know if that's what you were going for :)

Very nice set of captures and I have to say that I like the glare, it just helps with this style of photo. Well done

VERY nice. 3rd is my fave.

There's an awesome warm feel to them all.

there was a lovely warm evening light (shoot was at 7pm) and i used a gold relfector for a bit of complementary fill on some of the set.

flares are great and is personally a plus to me as some people would intentionally capture em. good work and great bokeh i must say, mind sharing what lens did you use for the set ?

no problem - the canon 50mm 1.4.

The red 'ghosts' or squiggles as my wife calls them are very typical of it.

Last edited:
Everything I say I say based on personal preference.
First one really stands out! and the light used to single out the model in the frame adds more pop without being garish to most people.

Third one,, green tints a little odd from here but the back light and narrow focus again helps the subject stand out.

Others,,, a bit,, Meh,,

Back