Every (ash) cloud has a silver lining :¬) Southend Awesome Wedding!

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
No
This wedding was an absolute pleasure to shoot! Beautiful bride and a cool location too. Whole story on the blog here.

southend-wedding-photographer-13.jpg

Looked at the whole thing and it's great! Loved every part of it! One question about the dance floor strobe in the background? How come you don't just dive straight into on camera flash at the first dance?

Great work and some of the best around to be honest :)

Great images - and that AM ... how cool!!!
Thanks Meeten.

Looked at the whole thing and it's great! Loved every part of it! One question about the dance floor strobe in the background? How come you don't just dive straight into on camera flash at the first dance?
Great work and some of the best around to be honest :)

Thanks Andy,
I like to play with my lights during the first dance. Once that is out of the way, I will stick a flash on my camera and shoot away into the night :)

Just superb (again). Never get tired of seeing your wedding threads.

Loving the car :)

I really like the after sunset silhouette and the two lit area shots afterwards

Superb stuff Tommy! Really impressive compositions and so much variety in terms of light and techniques. Nothing to do with the quality of photos, but if I had one criticism it would be that I felt there were far too many dancing shots relative to the rest of the day.

Stunning set, just the sort of style I really enjoy at the moment.

Your use of space in the bridal prep shots it top notch!

Loving the car :)

I really like the after sunset silhouette and the two lit area shots afterwards

hehe:) I like them too:)

Superb stuff Tommy! Really impressive compositions and so much variety in terms of light and techniques. Nothing to do with the quality of photos, but if I had one criticism it would be that I felt there were far too many dancing shots relative to the rest of the day.

Agree, got carried away a wee bit:) I have removed a few now:)

Stunning set, just the sort of style I really enjoy at the moment.
Your use of space in the bridal prep shots it top notch!
Thanks Dan.

Do you use filters Tommy? Just with regards to photos through windows/windscreens etc

Fantastic shots. How did you get the effect in the dancing shots were people are in perfect focus but the lights are streaked?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Talk Photography Forums mobile app

Back