Everyones Doing it.......

Edit My Images
Yes
Here is another set from my day out in london yesterday...

As the title says "Everyones Doing it..."

Here are a few..

101366430.jpg

101366438.jpg

3. Not really a person but I like it... See looks like she if fleeing..
101366440.jpg

101366441.jpg

101366480.jpg

6. Even little yellow men have cameras.
101366481.jpg

7. I wonder how this shot came out....
101366669.jpg

Shutterman (y)

Great set. Time for the grumpy old man in me to pick a winner = #2 for the composition, the DoF and the colours. Did I say the subject had an impact on my choice? Well it did. I like the idea in #3. Excellent day's work.

Last edited:
Great set of photos there...well done :) I'm just waiting for the "Look at me....there I am!" replies from other members :D

What a superb themed set - no 3 does it for me - these are really ace - not a duff one there :)

Greatset. Time for the grumpy old man in me pick a winner = #2 for the composition, the DoF and the colours. Did I say the subject had an impact on my choice? Well it did. I like the idea in #3. Excellent day's work.

Thanks for the comments RH... Glad you found some fav's.

Regards

Nigel

I really like them, that one of the image on the wall, as you say it looks like she's running away. I can safely say, I'm not in any of them :D I wasn't sure what the protocol was on things like this, I see it's safe. I've got a fair few of this sort of thing from Goodwood. When I've finished processing them I'll post them up.

Thanks for the comments jgs... protocol be damned get them up there...

Thanks for looking..

Nigel

Love em all. wish my images were this good. great stuff

Ridgecrisps, thanks for the comments... Take your camera everywhere, and just shoot... I think I have a long way to go and do not like all my images, I think that is the curse of being a photographer all ways being very self critical.

I am sure yours are fine ..

Nigel

While I'm still trying to warm to "people and portrait" shots, all those pictures had clicked very well with me (no pun intended!). I thought that is a fine collection of people-related shots. Indeed, No 3 is a corker!
I wonder how long it'll be before someone will have a go at someone else for walking around in a public place WITHOUT a camera about their person?! :cautious: :D

These Are very nice!

Wiahh have to have a visit there sometimek, where abouts is that in london?

I was sat on the steps below the wobbly bridge for about an hour... (Millennium bridge) on the southbank side...

Cheers

Nigel

While I'm still trying to warm to "people and portrait" shots, all those pictures had clicked very well with me (no pun intended!). I thought that is a fine collection of people-related shots. Indeed, No 3 is a corker!
I wonder how long it'll be before someone will have a go at someone else for walking around in a public place WITHOUT a camera about their person?! :cautious: :D

I think it might be a while... thanks for the comments and glad you warmed to the set...

Nigel

My God!

Look at all those terrorist on our streets :eek:

Cracking set, personal favourite being no. 2, (although Cyclops at the end I like).

I was starting to panic thinking they might be scoping out the bridge,,

Thanks for the comments Baz

Nigel

Back