Evil Girls Underwear Party

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
So I had a rather fun Saturday night. There was a promotional party for the Evil Girls website and the theme was "Underwear" :D I reluctantly accepted the offer of being one of the photographers :D

We started with some loud bands;

CRW_1697.jpg

CRW_1758.jpg

CRW_1795.jpg

CRW_1804.jpg

Then while taking a break from the heat and music I bumped into some of the Evil Girls.

CRW_1830.jpg

Then back to the music...

CRW_1854.jpg

CRW_1876.jpg

Then the stripper came on.

CRW_1942.jpg

CRW_1977.jpg

Annoyingly I quickly checked my Flashtrax to see if it was finished and when I looked up, she was finished.

But then the Evil Girls came on.

CRW_2000.jpg

CRW_2005.jpg

CRW_2034.jpg

CRW_2077.jpg

CRW_2127.jpg

CRW_2153.jpg

It was a tricky test of my er.. flash skills, but I think they came out ok. I've still got a bit to learn about using the flash correctly. Hopefully I get to work for Evil Girls a bit more so I can :)

1 and 2 are the bizzo! :icon_cool

CT said:
1 and 2 are the bizzo! :icon_cool
Yer I love them too :) I really enjoy band shoots even if I don't like the music that much as there's such a great energy to it.

how bizarre!

Don't know about evil...very naughty perhaps!

Some great unique shots.
I'd love to get some band shots, I imagine it would be quite a challenge lighting wise.

I spent 25 years as a bass player and camera flashes always made us nervous (Inland Revenue/DHSS/CSA etc)

Our favourite comment was no photographs please, for security reasons....social security reasons :p

(I hasten to add I paid all my taxes and had an accountant)

My favourite shots here artistically are 3 5 & 7 and all the band shots.

Letchwise, I liked them all

Great band shots.

"I imagine it would be quite a challenge lighting wise" - in the only band shots I took, I found it was but I only had the built-in flash, loads of moshing teens :banana: and an insane ISO: http://milouvision.net/tmr/ - I'm really pleased with them, not with the technical result but because it was my 15 yr old son's first gig in May - he's the singer. He was so nervous that afterwards he could barely recall doing the gig.

1 & 2 are excellent, both stunning 1 just the way the singer seems to be just arms and head, his facial expression speaks volumes and I think the bw with the light or lack of? makes this stand out. It's very informative and just goes to prove that less is sometimes more.
2 as above but really like the profile of the guitarist and again for me the light or lack of is just right.
These 2 could easily be from some magazine. :icon_cool

Scary stuff indeed, first two stand out

One and two are excellent, the subjects seem varied and scary.

I have to say that some of the shots look like snaps though, the quality is not consistant?

checking your flashtrax at a key point is just unforgivable though!! :icon_eek:

Steve said:
One and two are excellent, the subjects seem varied and scary.

I have to say that some of the shots look like snaps though, the quality is not consistant?

checking your flashtrax at a key point is just unforgivable though!! :icon_eek:
Yer the lighting was different for the girls. I alternated between using my flash and high ISO. Its good as I need more practice at combating the evils of flash light.

I really wasn't expecting her to suddenly finish like that. I looked down, looked up and she was gone.

Back