Evil Knievel_ish

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all.

This is my Brother In Law. He his taking part in a charity Evil Kneivel bike ride at the end of the month. Apparently there are usually 50 or more riders take part.

I asked him if he wouldn't mind me trying to get some photos of him in the outfit.

He was happy to give it a try.

It was very different taking lights outdoors so I were pleased to come back with some photos.

All feedback/crit is welcomed.

Gaz

WxVQ8u6.jpg

CqrK44R.jpg

t6IUhu9.jpg

372fxBD.jpg

dEk6XD5.jpg

k0PxjGN.jpg

3LUpyFw.jpg

lf9qazo.jpg

Yes , I like them , nice to see something different.

Yes , I like them , nice to see something different.
Thanks Allen

Epic! Especially #6.

I like including lights in shots but getting the placement just right in a composition is tricky. It works well in some of these, not so well in others.
Hi Simon.

Thanks for the feedback it is much appreciated. I must admit after positioning the lights for the first static images I forgot all about them and my position. Mind you we did have to move them a few times as a few cars came down the lane.

As you know there is so much to think about things just fall out of my head.

It was very enjoyable though.

Gaz

I enjoyed those images, great fun and the smoke adds a neat effect.

I might have had him riding the bike with the smoke effect coming off the back wheel, looking like dust being kicked up. I think a wheelie photo would have fit with the EK theme too though that can lead to disaster :D

The important thing is you had fun as I'm sure your BiL did. Are you going along to the main event to take some photo's?

I think a wheelie photo would have fit with the EK theme too though that can lead to disaster :D
That would have looked fab but best left to the real life stunt men :)

Good idea regarding the smoking rear wheel.

I have no plans to attend the event. I have sponsored him though.

Thanks for the feedback.

Gaz

Last edited:
Back