Evo 6

Edit My Images
Yes
While shooting a friends Impreza, I had the chance to also shoot his friends Evo 6. Time was rather limited (we started with the rig shots on both cars around 8pm)

Let me know what you think.

IMG_1415_FB.jpg

IMG_1407_FB.jpg

IMG_1420_FB.jpg

IMG_1277_FB.jpg

IMG_1252_FB.jpg

Very nice. I would have liked to see a bit more blur on the last one personally. First 3 are wicked!

first three are outstanding, lighting is perfect, any clues? not sure on the rig shots, nice and sharp but Id like to see more of the car on the 1st and a more intresting background in the 2nd. Cant take my eyes of #2, really good image, would be chuffed to bit with that (y)

Nice set (y), weird how pics can be great to some people and not to others . 1 does`nt do much for me at all but i like 4 and 5

first three are outstanding, lighting is perfect, any clues? not sure on the rig shots, nice and sharp but Id like to see more of the car on the 1st and a more intresting background in the 2nd. Cant take my eyes of #2, really good image, would be chuffed to bit with that (y)

Thanks.

Rather than describe it, I thought I'd draw the lighting setup

shot1.jpg

shot2.jpg

shot3.jpg

Also great explanation drawings.. Thanks for posting them up.. (once i made sense of them!)

I should have drawn a legend or something as well :)

Yes, I've become a bit of a fan of off flash photography, I'm just waiting on my triggers to arrive and I think I'll buy a 3rd flash as well.

Back