Evo 8, Golf, and Corsa-C

Name
Keith Fusco
Edit My Images
Yes
On Saturday morning, me the missus woke up, and set off on a 3 and a half hour journey down to Lichfield to meet Azza, to get some pictures of his Golf. We set off at 9am, but due to some problems on the way down, we didn't get there until about 2pm, so we quickly met up, set-up, and got some pictures.

I took about 600 pictures altogether, IIRC, and managed to get about 100ish out of that many too, so here's a small selection of some of the one's I like...

2009-01-31-003.jpg

2009-01-31-005.jpg

2009-01-31-007.jpg

2009-01-31-011.jpg

2009-01-31-013.jpg

2009-01-31-015.jpg

2009-01-31-016.jpg

2009-01-31-018.jpg

2009-01-31-019.jpg

2009-01-31-020.jpg

2009-01-31-073.jpg

Is awsome :)

Are they on your FlickR yet?

Also, jsut wandering would it be in best intrests to blur the number plates? Just wandering.. Because some people do.. Some people dont

Last edited:
Some really nice shots in there, how many strobes were you using, a lot of the cars are very dark and only lit in one place, and it looks like you've added lens vignetting to most and its runs a little too much into the cars on quite a few. If its the style your going for, nice job, could have done with taking a step back to give the car a bit more breathing space. Top work otherwise, that Evo is very tidy.

2009-01-31-073.jpg

Is awsome :)

Are they on your FlickR yet?

Also, jsut wandering would it be in best intrests to blur the number plates? Just wandering.. Because some people do.. Some people dont

Thanks. :)

Yep, they should all be up on Flickr now! Well, all of the other pictures of the cars that have been posted up by the owners have the plates on still, so I just left them on.

Some really nice shots in there, how many strobes were you using, a lot of the cars are very dark and only lit in one place, and it looks like you've added lens vignetting to most and its runs a little too much into the cars on quite a few. If its the style your going for, nice job, could have done with taking a step back to give the car a bit more breathing space. Top work otherwise, that Evo is very tidy.

There was just one mate. I'm wanting some more to aid me, but I need need some extra cash to fund it. I'd prefer atleast two-three flashes.

Yeah, that's the style that I like, and also what the guys who asked me to photograph the cars liked too, so I stuck with it.

2009-01-31-073.jpg

All great shots but thats my pick of them, mean and moody, i like it...

Cheers! :D

In college today me and my mate were saying how good your shots are :clap: Keep up the good work!!

Thanks, I shall try to! :D

Some really pucker shots there!

Cheers!

There's some really nice shots there.

I think the first 3 are spoilt because of the poor background, (tractors & white things sticking out of the roof)

Yeah, I reckon so too, but I put them in anyway. :)

As far as plates go, why would you blur them out?
People can see your plates when you drive your car... :thinking:

I think they're fantastic, although the amount in the set is overwhelming making it difficult to pick favourites.

If I were to say one thing to improve it would be to reduce the amount of shots in the set and thus giving the ones you've shown far more impact.

As said before Keith. I think they are a good set.

I have to be honest and say I think you rely too much on your post processing rather than taking time on your composition.

As far as plates go, why would you blur them out?
People can see your plates when you drive your car... :thinking:

I think they're fantastic, although the amount in the set is overwhelming making it difficult to pick favourites.

If I were to say one thing to improve it would be to reduce the amount of shots in the set and thus giving the ones you've shown far more impact.

I think the exact same thing. You don't drive around with the plates blurred out on the road. But you know some people!

Thanks, I'll take that on-board.

As said before Keith. I think they are a good set.

Cheers mate.

I have to be honest and say I think you rely too much on your post processing rather than taking time on your composition.

I was rushed when I was doing the shoot, in my defence... But thanks for the input.

2009-01-31-073.jpg

I love this shot.

Thanks. :)

Azza's Evo is looking tasty. Has he sold the corsa yet? would of thought he would want images of that :D
Baz golf is coming along well

Nice selection of photos you taken

Azza's Evo is looking tasty. Has he sold the corsa yet? would of thought he would want images of that :D
Baz golf is coming along well

Nice selection of photos you taken

I've got no idea mate. I meant to ask him when I popped down, but with being rushed, I didn't get a chance lol. I think it got sold a while ago though, as I was going to ask to get some pictures of it lol.

It is, it's really nice!

Cheers mate. :)

Back