Evo Again

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
Having cleaned the car today i decided to get the D50 out and go take a few shots.

This is one of the better ones. Altered the levels slightly.

Any pointers? :)

2255439589_7c57f5041c_o.jpg

Nice picture. Nice car. Only thing i would suggest it to park the car the other way next time so that the side and front of the car is in the daylight.

i keep meaning to take the front plate off of my car when i do pics but always forget lol. could try that next time.

Nice Beast!! (y)

The biggest problem is your shot is just lacking punch and contrast.. doesn't do the car justice. This was a quick edit with 3 fudged TIFFS from your original, processed in Photomatix, and a slight posterisation then added for a slight graphical feel, but you could improve it a lot just by increasing the contrast if you think my effort is OTT. :D

Evo-edit.jpg

could you throw the focus out on the buildings behind the car ??

You could - with a selective mask around the car, but I don't think it would help the image, and he's obviously gone out of his way to find this seedy looking industrial backdrop?

Although - very quick and dirty - maybe it's better?

evo_blur.jpg

Hope you don't mind, I had a play!!

Levels, slight desaturation, slight blur, and then some vignetting (top gear styleeee)

evo.jpg

:)

It must be a good photo, because every man and their dog wants a go at editing it! :D

IMO, it suits a little more contrast and a little less colour. I had a quick go at blurring the background, although Im not sure why as it actually looked better before.

evo1qi5.jpg

cheers guys.

I'll have to start shooting in raw i think, it just makes my PC die :LOL:

Good edits, not so sure about the blurred background because like it was said in an earlier post, it was a bit intentional.

Looking good as always Kosta, I shant C&C as you're miles ahead of me!

Back