Excellent Service from kerso

Edit My Images
Yes
OK, before this sparks another debate which leads to an argument and more handbags at dawn, let me explain that this is my personal opinion based on my personal experience.

Late last week i asked kerso for a quote on an EF 35mm f/1.4 L. It arrived today. In my mind that is outstanding service at a fantastic price. If Ian is ever in the UK, in the Surrey region, I'll be buying the man a beer or 10.

Nuf said.

Cheers Jon, Enjoy the lens!. Anyone who has e-mailed for a quote and doesn't receive reply, please send a PM as a few messages are bouncing back for some reason all of a sudden? Have managed to keep up to date with e-mails this week so don't think I don't want your business!
Regards Ian.

OK, before this sparks another debate which leads to an argument and more handbags at dawn, let me explain that this is my personal opinion based on my personal experience.

Late last week i asked kerso for a quote on an EF 35mm f/1.4 L. It arrived today. In my mind that is outstanding service at a fantastic price. If Ian is ever in the UK, in the Surrey region, I'll be buying the man a beer or 10.

Nuf said.

He is gonna be well p!ssed by the time he goes home again because I have a few drinks to buy him..:beer:

Cheers Jon, Enjoy the lens!. Anyone who has e-mailed for a quote and doesn't receive reply, please send a PM as a few messages are bouncing back for some reason all of a sudden? Have managed to keep up to date with e-mails this week so don't think I don't want your business!
Regards Ian.
Ian
I noticed a little while ago when I replied to a couple of emails from you I didn't get a reply so I resent them after deleting the "re" from the subject line that outlook puts in and you got them and replied immediately, I don't know if you have a spam filter and it's picking up the "re" as spam.
Chris

Chris, Not sure whats going on, every day there some messages getting returned. Changing over to a new computer soon w so may sort out. Thanks for help. Ian.

Ian
I noticed a little while ago when I replied to a couple of emails from you I didn't get a reply so I resent them after deleting the "re" from the subject line that outlook puts in and you got them and replied immediately, I don't know if you have a spam filter and it's picking up the "re" as spam.
Chris

Tim if you're buying I'll definately be there. Lets hope Stuv spends some money too. Ian.

He is gonna be well p!ssed by the time he goes home again because I have a few drinks to buy him..:beer:

Tim if you're buying I'll definately be there. Lets hope Stuv spends some money too. Ian.

He's that tight he wouldnt give a door a bang Ian..:D

Just to back up the comments regarding service.. filter for my new 70-200 2.8 VR, also from kerso, received this week :)

Yes just to add my bit, it's not just the service but the aftersales service that counts, when I thought I had a problem with my new 100-400 Ian offered to pay the postage to send it Canon, I havent dealt with many others that have offered that sort of service.
Cheers Ian

Cheers lads, Trying to keep up with e-mails and messages and going to get some software soon to try and help better with this. Have taken on board my shortfalls to try and stop ant complaints. Have a good weekend. Ian.

Yes just to add my bit, it's not just the service but the aftersales service that counts, when I thought I had a problem with my new 100-400 Ian offered to pay the postage to send it Canon, I havent dealt with many others that have offered that sort of service.
Cheers Ian

Ordered a 70-200mm f/2.8 IS from Ian on tuesday night and it arrived this morning, I thought with all the flooding and disruptions it wouldn't be here till next week, so a very happy bunny and another big thanks to Ian.

Ordered a Nikon 17-55mm f2.8 from Ian midweek, it arrived yesterday.

Great service and a great price.

Thanks Ian :)

Can only agree with what others here are saying. All e-mails were answered promptly and goods arrived 2 days after payment was made. Excellent service, thanks Ian (y) (y)

I brought a canon 100mm macro lens from Kerso a few years ago. I saw the product on ebay, but concern about foreign imports and tax etc I contacted him, and kerso agree a slightly better price off ebay. I sent my cheque, a few days later the lens arrived, much sooner than expected and much sooner than kerson should have sent it! Can't say why.

I'm just sorry I have nothing else I need to purchase at the moment. Of course if Kerso has some mk111's and 24-70mm f2.8's then I'd be communicating again.

Good service.

Just like to say thanks to Ian for my latest box full of goodies to arrive on my doorstep. Fast, courteous and superb handling of my order from start to finish, A lot faster than most UK suppliers can manage and a hell of a lot cheaper. As always Ian will continue to get my business.(y) (y)

Should have my new order during the week.Happy Christmas Everyone

SDTC?
wossat then?:shrug:

I suspect I may be the first to buy Ian a drink, his sister's house is in my neck of the woods and I pick my stuff up directly. Thinking about it, could fit in a fish and chips from Anstruther when I'm there, getting my 58mm adaptor for the ring flash tomorrow so looking forward to that!

Has the date for Christmas been altered this year, btw? I always thought it was around the time of Focus at the NEC?:thinking:

I bought 2 lens' from Kerso, good replys, excellent service, will be emailing him asking for a quote on another soon.

Another happy customer :)

I've just ordered a 1Dn MkII and a 24-105 from Kerso, and as usual, he's been the mutts nuts!

Untouchable for price, super speedy response and always helpful beyond what you get from anywhere else.

Big thumbs up for Kerso, again (y)

My latest bit of kit arrived yesterday (Review comming soon).

As usual fast, reliable, and cheap.

Thanks again Ian.

please forgive a naive newbie question
especially as I'm sure Mr Kerso reads this thread :embarrased:
I am just a touch nervous about beaming money to a total stranger that I've only recently bumped into over the interwobble?

please make me feel ok about this - sorry if I offend anyone by even asking the question!!

I am just a touch nervous about beaming money to a total stranger that I've only recently bumped into over the interwobble?

please make me feel ok about this - sorry if I offend anyone by even asking the question!!

In the past 4 months I have sent him approx £7K, Ian is very reliable and very trust worthy.

Its not unacceptable for you to be wary BUT!!!!!!

I am one of hundreds who have spent tens of thousands with Ian Kerr (kerso) and can only say his feedback tells the whole story. He is an honest man who sells camera equipment to us UK residents at prices even Hong Kong cannot match..

Do not worry about your hard earned going missing. It won't happen..:nono:

+1 vote for kerso here..(y)

I as well can only confirm what the others have already said, I would rather give Ian my hard earned readies rather than some of the high street shops, he is a pleasure to deal with, my only regret is that it has cost me a small fortune since I found out about him and I'm sure it won't be long before he gets some more of my cash.

I also have spent a few thousand with Kerso... trust us, you'll have no problems whatsoever! As others have said, Kerso's prices are pretty much untouchable.

He can also be found on eBay with a feedback score of 5053 and positive feedback of 99.8%. I think that also tells it's own story.

(y)

I too have spent a good few thousand with kerso. all bar my 100-400 and camera bodies i have ourchased from him. Hes a top bloke and his prices cant be beaten!!!

Yet another thumbs up for Ian!

Contacted him late last week about a Nikon 10.5mm Fisheye - it arrived today!

Marvellous service!

I can also say that Ian (Kerso) is top notch.... Cannot recommend him enough - he is one in a million :)

Tim... you know I do not drink lol!!! LMAO

When he finally arrives the beers will be flowing :)

Cheers Guys, Looks like I am going to have to buy the beers. Ian.

I can also say that Ian (Kerso) is top notch.... Cannot recommend him enough - he is one in a million :)

Tim... you know I do not drink lol!!! LMAO

When he finally arrives the beers will be flowing :)

Back