Exif Data lost on latest version of Firefox.

Galaxy66

Jeremy Beadle
Name
My name is Mal not Jeremy :)
Edit My Images
Yes
Just upgraded to the latest version 3.5 and now find I can not read the Exif data after getting a message saying that this version does not support it:shrug:

Any cures:shrug:

Thanks for the info, will not up grade till its sortted. Have you tried looking for a new plug in ?

Dunno, but I get the message that my colour management plug in doesn't work with 3.5

Seacrh for 'exif' in the add ons, there is an Exif viewer that works with 3.5 though slightly different from the version you are probsbly used to

had a look at the ad-ons, only one would download and that did not work:shake:

Might just have to go back to the old version of Firefox:shrug:

Thats exactly what ive just done, dont know if it was me or not but 3.5 just didnt seem right, not only that, nearly all the plug ins, add ons and themes I have didnt work with it.

I am now having to log in to forums where I never had to before as I had my details saved, now trying to remember sign in details from yonks ago:bang:. only just remembered my email address/password for my Flikr account!!.

I too am going to go back to the old one later.

It's the usual thing, new version, many old plugins don't work. You have to wait for updated versions to be written. It's a significant update much faster but lots of add-on stuff is now broken. It'll be sorted in time. I've gone back to IE8 which works great for most sites and things but there are still some shortcomings. Basically nothing is ever perfect, even a mac! ;)

Back