Exploding Light Bulb

Nice image. I got the same present but haven't had time to try it yet. I will be looking out for more of your posts. How did you blow it up?

Very nice, and yes how did you get it to blow?

And how did you clear up the glass afterwards???????

Love that. Superb shot, i tank i need to invest on one of those.

Cheers guy's....we shot the bulb with a bb gun to make it explode and yes there was a lot of glass...it basically turned the glass into dust lol it took ages to clean up..

Excellent (y)

Would hate to have to clean that up. I think I would have to make room in the garage to take this shot. Indoors would be a big no no with my OH.

Great shot. Never thought of shooting them before. I've drilled holes into them or cracked the glass to get the filament to burn out but will have to root out my bb gun when my MIOPS Mobile arrives.

After seeing that I ordered a BB gun and ammo from amazon, when it turned up it was a bloody cap gun. Note to self ... read product details before ordering

After seeing that I ordered a BB gun and ammo from amazon, when it turned up it was a bloody cap gun. Note to self ... read product details before ordering
Just to let you know, UK law prohibits you buying air guns or BB guns by mail order. You'll need to locate your local gun shop if you want one.

Back