EXPOSED Interviews

Name
Jacob
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello guys, I just wanted to let you know about a new series I am running on my website called EXPOSED.

EXPOSED is a brand new exciting interview series looking at the lives and work of some of the world’s best humanitarian, travel and cultural documentary photographers and film makers. EXPOSED will be taking a stark, interesting and educational look at what it takes to succeed, including interviews with not only established professionals but also with some of the most promising young photographers and film makers on the planet, who are each trying to carve their own mark on what is already an incredibly competitive field.

EXPOSED will take a look at topics ranging from ‘the value of great imagery’ all the way to ‘the influence of social media for today’s photographers’. Whether you are an aspiring travel photographer, a current working pro or even a hobbyist, I can ensure you that you will be treated to some engaging and thought provoking ideas backed up with even more incredible imagery.

If you are interested the first interview went live yesterday with Jake Lyell who is a photographer and film maker based in East Africa, he has done work for UNICEF, BBC, The Times, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and WaterAid to name a few. Anyway thought some of you may be interest in having a read. Here is the link EXPOSED: Jake Lyell Interview

Last edited:
If I did not have more urgent obligations that is exactly what I would be doing with my life. I'll be following with interest. Thanks.

I forgot to update this thread as I was working at Focus last week so now I have two great interviews to share with you:

First up from last week is UK based travel stock photographer Kimberley Coole: EXPOSED: Kimberley Coole Interview

This week's installment of EXPOSED is somebody who you may all be aware of. TP's very own James Oliver Stone: EXPOSED: James Olver Stone Interview

Last edited:
Thanks again Jacob, seriously touched to be included in this, especially alongside some of the greats in the photography industry! (y)

Anyone who hasn't checked this out should read the interviews, there are some great insights in there... especially from Dave DuChemin.

Top work Jacob :)

Good stuff, makes a mockery of Crash's effort!

Back