Beginner Exposure Bracketing Examples

Name
Anonymous
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

I've been absent for a while and luckily I've managed to brush up on some of my photography skills. I find myself exploring different concepts and attempting to fully understand them and I hope to go on a trip abroad soon so I like to think I can preach what I've been practicing.
One such technique I've become fascinated is exposure bracketing. I know fully understand what it is. In these photographic techniques, were multiple images are taken such as exposure bracketing, focus stacking etc.... I like to see the "before" images and then the final product including if its been processed as well. I personally find it quite motivating when seemingly mundane images are combined to form an epic result. When I acquired my DSLR over a year ago, I would never have thought of understanding manual controls, now I do, when I got my macro lens (Sigma 105mm F2.8), I attempted focus stacking with good results and now I would like to embark on this.

I was wondering if members of the forum could share some of their exposure bracketing shots. Ideally the multiple "before" shots and the combined outcome and if applicable, the processed final product.

Much Obliged,

Back