Exposures from Tynemouth Pier

Edit My Images
Yes
Went out for a wonder down to Tynemouth Pier last night as was bored, couple of shots, was just experimenting a bit with long exposures.

They are not great technical shots, but i like them anyway!

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

i love the fact they were taken within 5mins of each other, so the light levels are all the same, but you can totaly adjust the feeling of time with this kind of shot, looks like the lighthouse is on in daylight, and then its darker than dark.

Overall, happy with them, might go back out tonight, but try more street / road based shots.

not too kneen on the last one, too dark for my likin. although atlease u got a decent place to go to take shots! theres nothin wer i am

i don't know, i think i like No.4 because of its darkness, gives it a moody sort of look?

Theres always something to take pics of, get on google earth & have a look around your area, always something hidden you didnt know about!

1 n 3 for me good couple of shots composure excellent well caught

1 & 3 for me too (y)

A suggestion. If you go there again, try taking #3 again from slightly to the right so that the light source is just behind the disc at the centre of the ironwork - should look good with the light radiating out (although the lighthouse may not be bright enough to give the effect.

Thanks.

Dont know if anything can be gained from photoshop, not really had a chance to learn how to use it yet, but think might be able to bring the red out a bit more.

Will give them some different crops aswell.

Might pop back tonight to try that other shot with the lighthouse behind the disk, thanks for the idea.

Back