Exterminator arrived today.

Name
Douglas
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

I'm very pleased. Takes only seconds to erect, and it is very roomy. Plenty of room for a tripod, a flask, and a big bag of sarnies. I'm also very impressed with quality of manufacture. It's a genuine, authorised realtree product.

Windows on all 3 sides, made of mesh, and covered with a flap. Two zipped pockets inside as well.

I used it this morning... It didn't scare off the blackies and starlings, quite a few of which used it as a perch, but the only smaller birds I saw were sparrows. The rest were ground feeding out of sight.

And...... yes, it does look like a realtree Dalek!!:LOL:

seat2.jpg

Seat1.jpg

seat3.jpg

lol can it go up stairs and stuff ? ;)

Looks good though, even more concerned about how you get in it now though lol

If you unzip the entire top section Ian, the bottom section drops down, and you just step in, and zip it up again:LOL:

I suppose at a pinch, I could walk up stairs wearing it.:puke:

Yeah but will it attract LTT's :p

Mike.

Hi,

I have been hunting ( pardo the pun ) for a decent hide as well, but they are so bloomin' expensive, looks like you got a good deal there.

Mike.

Leave it in situ. for a couple of days, the birds need to get used to it being there.

LOL. Good bit of kit Doug! Agree entirely about leaving it erected.:)

ROFL!!!!
It looks like a baby buggy/raincover ... all you need is wheels! :LOL:

Good luck Doug, hope it brings you lots of LTT's ;)

He he he:LOL:

In essence, that's exactly what it is. The canopy erects in exactly the same way. Add a set of wheels, and a push handle and Bob's yer uncle - a baby buggy for a very big boy!!

I still prefer the cammo you can wear... but thats just my perversion :D

ROFL!!!!
It looks like a baby buggy/raincover ... all you need is wheels! :LOL:

Good luck Doug, hope it brings you lots of LTT's ;)

Buy a used mobility car thing and put bigger wheels on. An all terrain camo buggy! The birds won't stand a chance.:LOL:

Looks great! :D

A tent covered in brown and green cloth would probably work just as well though ;)

Off to look at your birdy photos now :D

sorry i am brain dead today, wrote in the wrong post..

I wondered why this old hoagy had re-appeared:LOL:

Back