Eye contact ..! Not always needed Lol

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
As title Just one from our walk the other night I liked Just thought I would share ..

Gateway.jpg

Regards MD(y)

Love it, reminds me of me and my five when they were little :)

Gosh!! Youve been a busy boy...only had three last weekend!

Great shot and processing to suit, like you say don't always need eye contact.

Tempted to suggest giving that bright streak of light a burn, just to make it a touch less noticeable maybe?

Last edited:
Hiya Dave,

Excellent shot .... it makes me want to see what they are all looking at :D whilst Charlie and Liam seem to be having a conversation across the fence :LOL:

Well done

Cheers

Dawn :)

See ya all tomorrow :banana:

Gosh!! Youve been a busy boy...only had three last weekend!

Great shot and processing to suit, like you say don't always need eye contact.

Tempted to suggest giving that bright streak of light a burn, just to make it a touch less noticeable maybe?

Cheers Cris I see what your saying matey & your prob right but as it is a snap and will only ever see this forum and the hard drive I will leave it as it is...:wave:

Hiya Dave,

Excellent shot .... it makes me want to see what they are all looking at :D whilst Charlie and Liam seem to be having a conversation across the fence :LOL:

Well done

Cheers

See ya all tomorrow :banana:

Thanks Dawn looking forward to picking your brains tomorrow:wave:

Bring plenty of batterys.....:wave:

Great shot Dave, wish I could keep my 4 in the same space(y)

Steve

A different take on people shots and also tells a story!
Agreed that B&W is the best.

Cheers Cris I see what your saying matey & your prob right but as it is a snap and will only ever see this forum and the hard drive I will leave it as it is...:wave:

Thanks Dawn looking forward to picking your brains tomorrow:wave:

Bring plenty of batterys.....:wave:

:LOL: picking my brains :thinking: ..... more me picking your brains. Looking forward to time in the studio. Batteries are charged, just need to clear the cards now.

Cheers

Unusal portrait :D I love the PP and B&W is perfect for this shot

very nice :clap:

Les (y)

Great shot but it's the processing that makes it.

Are you using a preset for the processing or just tweaking the sliders yourself?

Dan

A different take on people shots and also tells a story!
Agreed that B&W is the best.

Thank you.!

:LOL: picking my brains :thinking: ..... more me picking your brains. Looking forward to time in the studio. Batteries are charged, just need to clear the cards now.

Cheers

:wave:

Unusal portrait :D I love the PP and B&W is perfect for this shot

very nice :clap:

Les (y)

Thank you Les

Great shot but it's the processing that makes it.

Are you using a preset for the processing or just tweaking the sliders yourself?

Dan

Just tweaking the sliders till I am happy..(y) & thank you

Really fab image. Love the processing.

Again thank you very much for the comments...

Regards MD(y)

Lovely shot Dave, as has been said before the conversion to B&W really makes the shot, I was about to have some empathy with you with the 5 kids then I saw they werent all yours :) I have 5 myself

Lovely shot Dave, as has been said before the conversion to B&W really makes the shot, I was about to have some empathy with you with the 5 kids then I saw they werent all yours :) I have 5 myself

:LOL:

I do have 5 also but the older two where not with us .. "Two in the image are neighbours kids."

& thank you.

Regards Dave(y)

Not much more I can say that hasn't already been said other than to say love it! Great capture and great processing, the B&W really does suit it, and the lack of eye contact really works because they're all looking away, am also curious as to what they're looking at! (y)

Not much more I can say that hasn't already been said other than to say love it! Great capture and great processing, the B&W really does suit it, and the lack of eye contact really works because they're all looking away, am also curious as to what they're looking at! (y)

Thanks for the comments Callum:wave:

Excited I go pick my lens up after work tomorrow :D

Excited I go pick my lens up after work tomorrow :D

I look forward to your thoughts ... Been out playing today in dull flat light ...:naughty: still something about the 1.2

MD(y)

gated!!
outside it seems
really good shot with distinctive pp work
cheers
geof

This made me smile for some reason. Nice photo.

Back