Eye-fi connections

Name
Alastair
Edit My Images
Yes
Ive ask this purgation on another thead but just incase I get no response I thought I'd start my own!!

Hi everyone, just setup my eye-fi card on more home network, but wen I set up another router not connected to Internet I can't seem to sync the photos, do I need Internet connection to sync photo to laptop/Lightroom or is there a way with just using a wifi access point?

AliMoore said:
Ive ask this question on another thead but just incase I get no response I thought I'd start my own!!

Hi everyone, just setup my eye-fi card on more home network, but wen I set up another router not connected to Internet I can't seem to sync the photos, do I need Internet connection to sync photo to laptop/Lightroom or is there a way with just using a wifi access point?

Ive ask this purgation on another thead but just incase I get no response I thought I'd start my own!!

I popped an answer in the other thread..

But basically you should use direct mode, that way you don't need a wireless access point, the eye-fi card acts as one, and your laptop's wireless connects directly to it..

You also need to set it up not to sync to the eye-fi online service, or other stuff obviously..

Great thanks you I got sorted with Lightroom to syncin in under 10sec pretty happy with that

Back