F-Something!

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Been going through my many images from Farnborough and had a little play with this one.

I know it's an F-something (15/16)? Maybe someone can advise.
C&C would be much appreciated.

F-Something by garyk26, on Flickr​

Last edited:
My first impression would be the F18 Hornet. Definitely not the F16 though as the intake underneath is missing. The F15 has large intakes in front of the wings under the cockpit.

If we are being picky, its the F/A-18F, the twin seat gives it away. I really like this shot, its very atmospheric. I just wish that you had uploaded a larger copy so we could all get a decent look.

Cheesy

I just wish that you had uploaded a larger copy so we could all get a decent look.

Image is now linked to a larger version on Flickr.....
Is there now a restriction on image size for flickr? The version that I uploaded was over 3200px wide, yet flickr has max size as 1024.

Just seen the large size image. Good shot, elevated to awesome with some well thought out and superbly executed post processing!

Cheesy

Just seen the large size image. Good shot, elevated to awesome with some well thought out and superbly executed post processing!

Cheesy

Thanks Cheesy - I appreciate your comments as I have long admired (with great envy) the aerial images that you have posted.

Cheers
Gary

Back