F1 K-Car racing

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
Here is my boy gearing up for his very first race ever!! This is his first year so I was a tad nervous myself but managed to get some cool shots of him. I love the last shot, always one eye on mom,lol He's my boy! :D Anyway, he seems to love it already!!

Watching another race.
Racing3web.jpg

Called to the race.
Racing4web.jpg

Crossing the finish line.
Racing2web.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Jewel :D

remember that karting success can be balanced out with parental boxing skills, cant beat the amusement of 2 karting dads going hell for leather on the pit wall!

wish your lad the best of luck the last shot would be really good if you hadnt cropped the rear wheel, you've captured the concentration in his eyes well though, its good to see inside the visor for once!
good to see more folks in motorsports wearing glasses as well, jari matti latvala wears them in WRC and seb bordais is a fully paid up member of the steamy glasses bregade! :)

Great sport and fab shots Jewel!

We have a track just 40 minutes from us and watching the kids getting "competitive" is great entertainment.

I hope your lad continues to enjoy the sport and some success too! (y)

Thanks for the comments. Yeah I was thinking the same thing about cutting the rear wheel off,lol Hopefully as the season continues my shots will get better,lol

I hope he sticks with it too, definitely a man sport though. Tons of testosterone among the track that's for sure,lol :D My daughter and I were the only girls there,lol :LOL:

Jewel

Great sport and fab shots Jewel!

We have a track just 40 minutes from us and watching the kids getting "competitive" is great entertainment.

I hope your lad continues to enjoy the sport and some success too! (y)

That will be Golspie then mate, been there loads of times, was a mechanic there for a driver and we won the scottish champs 3 times at that track. Its a great place (y)

Good pics

p.s watch out karting is addictive and expensive seen a few familys losing there houses with spending to much on it, also you can race every weekend if you want (y)

p.s watch out karting is addictive and expensive seen a few familys losing there houses with spending to much on it, also you can race every weekend if you want (y)

Well as of now he is racing every other weekend, but with the liscence he got that gives him permission to get into four different tracks from here to Toronto on any given weekend,lol So we shall see how it goes,lol :LOL:

Thanks for the comments everyone, appreciated as usual.

Jewel :)

Back