F1 Test Jerez 2015

NFI

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
Is that time of the year the F1 paddock resume to work, three teams missing compared to last year...but anyway many interesting stories going on...it should be a good year.

1 - I'm pretty sure I've seen these two somewhere else before...

15832238223_daaf429cee_c.jpg

2 - Hoping for someone flash to go off

16451362472_56ac5e3069_c.jpg

3 - Seb.

16451362252_17cf0122d3_c.jpg

4 - Seb's first press conference for Ferrari.

16452314225_98abc8bc1e_c.jpg

5 - Lewis.

16426316236_b6f7bcf3d3_c.jpg

6 - Apologies for another Vettel shot. (should you not have understand it, I do like this particular driver more than others...)

16451361932_be13fc9694_c.jpg

Enjoying the atmosphere of number 2.

Are the cars sounding particularly different this year?

Awesome as ever James. Love seeing your work, some of the best in F1. The way you see your shots (people shots in particular) is very inspiring and something I've tried to introduce to some of my work.

Enjoying the atmosphere of number 2.

Are the cars sounding particularly different this year?

It seems to me the cars are a little bit more louder than last year I am not entirely sure, the McLaren sounds good IMHO but the sound doesn't last many laps LOL

Awesome as ever James. Love seeing your work, some of the best in F1. The way you see your shots (people shots in particular) is very inspiring and something I've tried to introduce to some of my work.

Thanks David really appreciate it, I think there is always something to learn, I'm trying to reduce the number of "stock" shots I took giving myself more time to be creative, not always it pays off but testing is good to try new things.

Superb set

What a cool set, you make F1 look interesting again ! I'm all for the sparks in #8.

Wow

What a great set

Well it's working well for you James. Nice to see someone who actually likes Seb too! ;) Wonder how he'll fare in new colours? Testing seems to have gone well for them!

I think from the TV you can't quite get what kind of person he is.

superb. I like 12 with the heat haze.

Thanks Bryan :)

What a cool set, you make F1 look interesting again ! I'm all for the sparks in #8.

Thanks, really appreciate :)

Back