F1 Testing

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Spent some time up at silverstone this morning watching the F1 cars, actually that should really be listening to them.

Here's a few shots of them doing their stuff.

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Nice.

I was intending to go but somehow didn't get time.

normally shots of cars going away dont come off to well, but those work nicely

good detail on the Villmeister too

normally shots of cars going away dont come off to well, but those work nicely

Ta very much. It certainly wouldn't have been my first choice of angle but as anyone who has been to the Silverstone test days knows. If you're in the public areas the shots are so limited that you have to turn you're thinking on it's head to get anything remoteley decent.

Apart from those driving away shots the others were taken by being a bit cheeky and ignoring the public boundries. I wasn't able to get anywhere near trackside but one of the grandstands that wasn't open, wasn't exactly closed off either. ;)

They will probably look good on my works PC screen but at home they look slightly over exposed?

Very good shots all the same!

Carl.

Cheers again fellas.

They will probably look good on my works PC screen but at home they look slightly over exposed?

If anything I could have pushed the histograms a little further to the right for optimal processed images. If they look a bit blown that'll be down to my hamfisted JPEG conversions.

Still nowhere near getting uploaded jpegs that look right.

Back