F15 Eagle,Nail flight.

great shot!

You been playing in Photoshop again??..... ;)

Cracking shot Rob, I love F15's.

Love this, almost looks air to air rather than shot from the ground, great angle.

Fab shot. As Chris wrote, looks more like an air to air shot, well done!

Just wow! Amazing, must be quite an experience seeing the plane approach and shoot past.

Excellent (y)

Fantastic image, we saw some eagles when we went yesterday to Cadwest but my shots do not look like yours...truly amazing shot!

That is stunning mate, have booked the 15th and 16th Dec off if you are about. All dependant on the weather of course

That is stunning. Been staring at it for ages soaking in the detail. Can I ask what focal length you use to get this close?

Last edited:
Sure is one of the best iv seen great work.
Rob.

Cracking pic, If I had not read the other comments I would have thought it was an air to air shot! it feels like you could just reach out and touch it. I have seen a lot of photos from the mach loop, this is one of the best!

I have had to log back on to post my appreciation of the skill involved getting a shot like this, as said it looks air to air, fabulous capture!! well done

just looked through your Flickr site Rob, your plane shots are just exceptional ........ must be some of the very best around

Tack sharp and colourful.
Just wish they'd drop lower through West for a good topside...

Last edited:
Back