Fabs' 365 for 2009.....Fin

Marc

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
OK, gonna give this a go, see if I can at least get through the first week!

Day 1

Time for the deccies to come down. I know it's not 12th night yet, but this is the tradition according to the boss!

janfirstview08.jpg

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaaand speaking as a fellow '365 creator, I wish you all the best on your venture.
That year will go flying past once you get into it. :)

Cheers Yvonne, I've got a feeling the cameraphone may get a good workout this year as well! :D

I admire all attempts at a 365, I know I couldn't do it.

Good luck and a great start, I will follow it with interest (y)

Good luck. I really enjoy watching these "365" threads and I admire the dedication and expertise that goes into them.

:clap::clap::clap:

Bye bye christmas!
Cheers for your encouragement on mine fella, who knows, we might make it if we work together...
I think I'm going to have to start writing ideas down.

Nice one and good luck Fabs, I think you should all have your own forum as there are so many this year.

Looking forward to following this!!! Gonna be a lot of these I bet :D

Gary.

I feel that I may dive in and start a 365, Ill give it some thought over the coming day.
Keep up the goods work, will be following this thread with interest.

Cheers guys. Got to start thinking hard about todays now.

And Matt......:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Dont think too hard Marc, steam might start popping out your ears again....

Nigel

PS Good luck mate...

Good luck Marc with your 365. Look forward to seeing the results.

Now I suspect if Yvonne did a 365 coffee would feature strongly!

Good luck Marc with your 365. Look forward to seeing the results.

Now I suspect if Yvonne did a 365 coffee would feature strongly!

Thanks. In Yvonne's case, STRONG coffee would feature STRONGLY! :D

All these 365' started!! A monstrous effort to keep it going! good luck with it(y) I'm thinking of doing a 52 or even a 12 :LOL:

All these 365' started!! A monstrous effort to keep it going! good luck with it(y) I'm thinking of doing a 52 or even a 12 :LOL:

Thanks. I started off thinking about a 1! :LOL:

Last edited:
Day 2

Day2.jpg

Yay, made it to day 2! :woot:

As some here know, we have a horse and she is a massive part of our lives. One of my "duties" is that I sometimes head to the yard and help out while Sue rides.

Felt a bit like a film director with this one, I had to get Sue in the right place, and myself, for when the shutter fired. The yard owner's daughter then came over and asked if she could be in it. Then, given the time, we were fighting against the light. It took a few takes but we just made it! :D

Last edited:
Congrats on day 2 mate, nice shot like the compostion on it works well (y)

Sean

Day 3

Day3.jpg

Yes, I know I said I wouldn't subject you all to self portraits, but once in a while shouldn't do you too much lasting damage. :D

So, time for the monthly haircut. One advantage of losing your hair is it saves a fortune in barber costs! ;)

Last edited:
Nice shot fabs something a bit different, I shave my hair myself done it a few days back and regret it, my heads been bloody freezing really need to buy a hat.

Sean

yay...nice one marc...i look forward to all 365 days (y)

P.S. can you save all that hair your cutting off for me please :LOL:

You've got plenty Stan! :D

Nice shot fabs something a bit different, I shave my hair myself done it a few days back and regret it, my heads been bloody freezing really need to buy a hat.

Sean

I've got a very warm hat that I was bought for Christmas,wearing in in day 2's pic! (y)

looking good so far
my182 kinda has a pic a day so far lol doh

Day 4

Day4.jpg

No me today you'll be relieved to see! :D

I got into photography seriously through an interest in horses and, specifically, friends who own a small polo yard. Went over to see them today and it was soooooo cold, noit often you see polo being played with this much clothing on. Only managed to take a few photos before I lost all feeling in my fingers! :eek:

Last edited:
Yep it's been very cold and looks like next 2 days will be as bad or worse.
Struggled with mine, nothing much going on and there was no nice sunset to save me this time.

Yes, a disappointing lack of sun today. :(

I'm sure it will get warmer soon. How many more to go Marc? :LOL:

Day 4 is a peach of a shot. (y)

So far it's all looking good. I like the Tony print in the first pic, used to have that one. One of my faves. :)

Back