Facebook Banner WINNER!!

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
proxy.php

Massive congratulations to @Morbid, winner of this months banner competition and what a competition, with some 70 entries, all them of a very high standard - excellent show everybody, please give yourselves a pat on the back.

Don't forget to keep your eye open for next months round and be thinking about compositions when out with your camera in the glorious weather we currently have!

..and don't forget to give our FACEBOOK PAGE a like please folks. Morbids photo is already there in the banner.​

Last edited:
Well done :)

Congrats to @Morbid Great shot and a worthy winner

Well done to everyone else too, 70 entries wow

Thanks for the kind comments everyone. A bit surprised about this, especially given the quality of all the other entrants. Thank you to those that took the time to vote, and obviously thanks to anyone who voted for me. Really chuffed!!

Toys .... Pram out they go !!! :(:(:(:( :p

Excellent month with lots and lots of excellent entries, well done winner and completely deserved.

Congrats @Morbid. Pretty close all the way through and a cracking image, well done! Think I might have peaked at 2nd though - nothing else left in the locker so will have to get out taking some fresh pics for next month.

Well done @Morbid ! Especially so with the quality and quantity of all the other entries. I managed to 'pick the winner' with one of my three votes though I could have used 30 votes if I had them!

A worthy winner!

Steve

Congrats @Morbid. Pretty close all the way through and a cracking image, well done! Think I might have peaked at 2nd though - nothing else left in the locker so will have to get out taking some fresh pics for next month.

Thanks Richard, it was very close. A well deserved second place.

Well done @Morbid ! Especially so with the quality and quantity of all the other entries. I managed to 'pick the winner' with one of my three votes though I could have used 30 votes if I had them!

A worthy winner!

Steve

Thanks for the kind words Steve. The quality of all the shots was very high.

Well done, that shot really does stand out.

Thanks Raphael, with a sunset like that nature did the hard part ! Right place, right time...

Congratulations Morbid. I entered as well, first ever competition I've entered, and your entry is a very worthy winner.

Back