Facebook pages...

just curious chaps and chapess's

I have been thinking about FB even thought I'm not fan of the norm tell the world what you did last night and bore the world with tkack about what you ate for breakfast etc.

But,

do you guys worry that some one will put negative comments on your page? Has this happened?

Can you block negative posts?

Must learn to type.

Last edited:
just curious chaps and chapess's

I have been thinking about FB even thought I'm not fan of the norm tell the world what you did last night and bore the world with tkack about what you ate for breakfast etc.

But,

do you guys worry that some one will put negative comments on your page? Has this happened?

Can you bloke negative posts?

You can delete posts and ban people as far as im aware

Will give it a while and then unlike non reciprocating, looks desperate when my page shows i like 90+ pages and have 10 likes :thumbsdown:

Will give it a while and then unlike non reciprocating, looks desperate when my page shows i like 90+ pages and have 10 likes :thumbsdown:

yeah im with you on this, kinda wishing i hadnt liked them all now, if i hadnt read it on here i would of never considered doing it but seeing what everyong else is doing plus helping up the numbers it appeared like a good idea at the time :thinking:

edz said:
I have liked those who's liked my pics, if I don't recognise the name, I'll check out their page, and like them if I haven't already.

Russ was one of them, I liked on return :)

Thank you.
I have changed all my likes to personal now so they count

Iris said:
Have gone through the last couple of pages and given everyone a like, mine is as above. Have done it from my personal profile :)

Returned, thanks :)

Back