Facebook views gone crazy

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Wow, you add some macro and a kingfisher to you're Facebook page and your stats go crazy!!

178E4ABA-97FB-4498-B10E-13E6911BCBB1-142-0000000594F190AB.jpg

Matt, is that an app you have?? I've never seen anything like that on fb??

It's the facebook pages app. Only works if you have a page obviously and gives you 'insights' once you have 30 likes to your page.

Wow, you add some macro and a kingfisher to you're Facebook page and your stats go crazy!!

I don't understand what it is you have done. What exactly is 'add some macro and a kingfisher' please?

<FB numpty> :amstupid:

I'm guessing some macro and kingfisher photos have been uploaded to his Facebook Page, that's all.

groovyf said:
I'm guessing some macro and kingfisher photos have been uploaded to his Facebook Page, that's all.

Exactly lol, it peaked at 16,323 views and has dropped back to 14,000 ish.

If only half that viewed had clicked the like button aswel lol!

Matt

I have a page on facebook called LRshots n mine hit 14,000 n I'd love to know how and who was viewing it but it tells you nothing and like you say if only they hit the like button :0/

mine's shot up from an average of 30-40 to over 1000 today, not 100% sure why though, it's a little odd.

Ive just turned your 89 likes into 90 lol

what dies it mean when it says (e.g) 10 people talking about this?

If you open your page in a browser, and on the insights bit click on "see all" it maximises that section and explains what each bit means if you hover over the ? next to it

People Talking About This: The number of unique people who have created a story about your Page from 18/8/2012 to 24/8/2012. A story is created when someone likes your Page; posts to your Page Wall; likes, comments on or shares one of your Page posts; answers a question you posted; responds to your event; mentions your Page; tags your Page in a photo; checks in at your Place; or recommends your Place.

Back