Fairford

Name
Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
I've just got a ticket for Fairford Air Tattoo this weekend which I can't wait for but thought I would ask advice?

It's my first time shooting jets and what I'm guessing are pretty bloody fast objects moving around the sky so what differences are there to say shooting birds in flight except the speed?

It looks like it's going to be a long old day which should fun and should have some interesting shots available, any do's and don't for a first timer???

What tips can the experts throw into the melting pot to maximise the cahnces of getting some cracking shots...

I'm going too.. excited! Watching thread

Have added a thread in the meeting place if you want to meet up, if your heading up from Gosport and going early enough can share the driving if you want, company car and free fuel here and as you'll be passing Basingstoke anyway (or close enough) if you wanted to jump in the car I have no problems driving, as long as you can put up with my driving that is :)

I remember one year the 'all weather' fighter couldnt get in because the weather was too bad :)

Also when the first stelth bomber was being talked about they made a big deal of it doing a special flypast. The played a jet noise alont the pa system. Silly buggers.

I loved Fairford, it was one of the best shows going. Just cant do those burgers anymore :)

Have fun .... but do keep you eye on the weather.

Back