Dave
Edit My Images
No
Heres some of my shots from Moreton Corbet from last saturdays trip with andy

Moreton_Corbet_Castle_1655_252.jpg

Moreton_Corbet_Castle_1727.jpg

Moreton_Corbet_Castle_08055_259.jpg

Moreton_Corbet_Castle_1704.jpg

Thanks PN, colour IR is not my strong point so that means a lot :)

A top set there Wolfie, like above #4 is me fave... Fabmungus (y)

cheers (y)

Number 1 for me - the shadow works really well.

I agree #1 and #4 are superb.

It may be just me, but is #1 leaning slightly to the right. Maybe a tiny bit of straightening.

They are all great shots though :clap:

thanks all, caledonia, i think you may be right, but very slightly

Great images. No4 looks like a film set! Awesome image!!!!!!

#4 is a cracking shot. Very eerie imo and would make a great Halloween poster/card whatever (y)

Thanks for the comments :)

thanks for commenting

thanks for the great comments (y)

Well since my set gathered a mere 12 comments and some of those were processing questions and your set has 26 comments im not sure whether to congratulate you on a wonderful set of images or thow all of my toys from my pram in disgust and blow a raspbery...
A fine set pipe and a cracking day out enhanced by your catalogue of froydian slips!
See you the weekend for another chimpin sesh!
hasta lewergo amigo!

They are all very good but 3 and 4 are my favourite. Are they real Infrared with a film cameral or is this a filter/software?

They are all very good but 3 and 4 are my favourite. Are they real Infrared with a film cameral or is this a filter/software?

its a converted digital dslr mate, the filter infront of the sensor is swapped for one that lets ir in.

1 and 4 for me are so spooky looking, good stuff! :)

its a converted digital dslr mate, the filter infront of the sensor is swapped for one that lets ir in.

Is this quality achievable with an IR filter, do you think, or does it have to be a dedicated IR camera?

Is this quality achievable with an IR filter, do you think, or does it have to be a dedicated IR camera?

totally, but you have to select a camera with a week ir filter built in like the d70, doing it this way you shutter speeds will be lengthened substantially so a tripod it virtually a necessity plus you wont be able to focus with the filter on just like using a nd 10 stop

A great set of shots you have there! Have to agree with the majority that the last shots really stands out.
Was that the original sky in #1, or have you PP'd another sky in there?

Thanks for all the comments

the sky was original but I did have to clone two jet trails out

Back