Falls of Feugh, Scotland [Fuji XT-2 + 16mm f/1.4]

I clicked on your header when I saw the name "Fuji". I used to love Fujicolor film because of the rich and slightly over vibrant greens that it produced. Lo and behold there was your picture that looked like it came from Fujicolor film - how nice that was.

I clicked on your header when I saw the name "Fuji". I used to love Fujicolor film because of the rich and slightly over vibrant greens that it produced. Lo and behold there was your picture that looked like it came from Fujicolor film - how nice that was.
Thanks for the taking the time to look! I've noticed (and recently been made aware) that the greens look GREEN, I was using the in camera simulation velvia when I took this, which makes colours more vibrant. Only had my fuji since January, but love it to pieces. Since I posted this I've gone back and dialled it down just a tad. Not too much though as it is summer and everything was green! Can't wait to revisit this place in an evening and autumn time to capture all those lovely reds, oranges and browns.

Velvia is a brand of colour reversal (slide) film that has distinctive rich and vibrant colours. Autumn should be a great time for you (weather permitting (y)

Back