Falls of Feugh

BRASH

fracster's right hand
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Was up Royal Deeside today (29 Mar) and took these at the Brid o' Feugh. Comments welcome(y)

Feugh-4.jpg

Feugh-3.jpg

Feugh-2.jpg

Feugh-1.jpg

OMG :eek:

The colours are absolutely outstanding. I really, really like those! Absolutely superb :clap:

[EDIT] Especially number 2 :D

Lovely compositions but I'm not 100% convinced by the colouring - were you using a purple grad?

Looks like you've got a cast from your ND filter. They also look a little dark in places to me. Great shots though.

All of them are amazing. I'd certainly put no:2: on my wall. Great photos.:clap:

Cheers folks, comments really appreciate(y)(y).

I had to use 2 grey grads because it was so sunny and I then tinkered with the hue, saturation and vibrance in PP.

Sweet! I should be getting some pictures on holiday in spain like this soon any tips, Its going to be bright over there so what settings should i be looking at, as high aperture as possible and really slow shutter, for the right exposure?

Sweet! I should be getting some pictures on holiday in spain like this soon any tips, Its going to be bright over there so what settings should i be looking at, as high aperture as possible and really slow shutter, for the right exposure?

I used the Sigma 10 - 20 lens, as I said 2 x grey ND filters (Cokin). I racked the aperture up to 32ish, ISO 100 and shutter speeds of between 0.8 to 1.3 seconds.

Ta for the comments(y)

Sweet, I will be using a 18-55mm With a flower hood cap probably. Cant afford anymore equipment right now would love to try a Nifty fifty.

I will give it a try

Really like the effect on these photos!

Sweet, I will be using a 18-55mm With a flower hood cap probably. Cant afford anymore equipment right now would love to try a Nifty fifty.

I will give it a try

Really like the effect on these photos!

Cheers and good luck with yours(y)

Back