Families for justice

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
Families for justice rallied in Liverpool city center. They are trying to raise awareness and get justice for their murdered loved ones. It was quite an emotional event and its the first event I’ve covered where I actually managed to point my camera at people crying. I’ve always been respectful and mindful of people in this state so I’ve shyed away from taking photos. But at the same time I’ve felt that I was doing the event justice by skipping out on the hard photos. This time I got them.

dsc_4198-edit.jpg

dsc_4467.jpg

dsc_4494.jpg

dsc_4509.jpg

dsc_4515.jpg

dsc_4528.jpg

dsc_4563.jpg

great emotion caught in the last shot ....

md

Well its not what was going on. You can see in the other picture that she's crying because she's a member of her family was murdered. Couldn't you have just assumed that she wasn't doing that and not posted?

That last pic gives me the shivers..........

So much emotion captured in there.........

How close were you to them when taking that pic as they appear to be completely unaware of your presence....... which all adds to the effect....

Good, strong set, Pete. Great processing and each shot full of emotion.

That last pic gives me the shivers..........

So much emotion captured in there.........

How close were you to them when taking that pic as they appear to be completely unaware of your presence....... which all adds to the effect....

Right next to them.

Good, strong set, Pete. Great processing and each shot full of emotion.

Thanks mate :)

Have you changed the sky in the first two images? It adds drama but also has a fake feel about it.

The rest of the images are excellent

Awesome shots Pete. Love the last one. Very emotional.

Have you changed the sky in the first two images? It adds drama but also has a fake feel about it.

The rest of the images are excellent

Changed? Nope. Processed what was captured by my camera. Thats the sky from the day.

Back