Family Album, My Wife

Edit My Images
No
FamilyCathy99.jpg

cant argue with that one either Tuna, what processing have you done on this, your wife and the sign seem to really leap out of the image?

Matty said:
cant argue with that one either Tuna, what processing have you done on this, your wife and the sign seem to really leap out of the image?

Initially, I captured the image at the widest aperture that the light would allow me, then I used Photoshop to enhance the effect and to "control" the initial exposure for the desired effect using layering in levels, curves, sharpening, etc.

Sorry for the initial post being too large for this forums rules - I forgot. But it does make me aware of just how much is lost when we drop the resolution just that little bit...

Tuna

I like that one. You've achieved a great sense of depth there Tuna - very good. :)

it really is very good, the depth, as CT says, is really amazing

Very pleasing shot Tuna and some really great attributes ... imo spoilt only by the tree growing out of her head ? Sorry ... someone was bound to !

TFS...

I saw your post over on FM and i liked it then and i like it now, does look better at higher res. Good use of rhythm with the benches, your wife doesn't look too impressed i have to say. That's the only thing i'm not keen on

Back