Family Photo

Name
Roger
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guy's, i am the one on the left. This photo was taken around 1961/2. Although the photo is viewable, it has plainly passed it's best. I will never see the other three again, but was wondering if it's possible for someone to repair in editing. It would mean a lot to me. Thank you.

Attachments

• zz (44).jpg
    zz (44).jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 30
Hi guy's, i am the one on the left. This photo was taken around 1961/2. Although the photo is viewable, it has plainly passed it's best. I will never see the other three again, but was wondering if it's possible for someone to repair in editing. It would mean a lot to me. Thank you.
I could give that a go- drop it to me in email - lesmoxona390@gmail.com

Les :)

It actually looks in not bad nick, compared to some older photos I have seen, at least the faces are all there and quite sharp, for an old photo, and are quite repairable, hopefully Les will be able to work some magic on it, the bigger the file size, you can send him, the better.

Last edited:
I do need a bigger file- but I'll give it my Best shot :)

Here you go Roger- If I had a bigger file I think I could do better :)

Original image
UkejekE.jpg

1 My first edit
qpkzVLp.jpg

2 With added Colours
lV0F3eK.jpg

Les :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back