Fancy a cheap break next year?

Name
Sir
Edit My Images
Yes
Travelodge are doing their £9 rooms again next year ... :nuts:

Dates available are between 5th May and 6th September.

You cannot book these until 6am on 30th December .... They will sell out very quickly.

Linky

Oooh will have a looksee for one of these. Shame its not at 6am on the 1st of Jan, I'll probably be the only one sober :p

Oooh will have a looksee for one of these. Shame its not at 6am on the 1st of Jan, I'll probably be the only one sober :p

No you won't :)

I will be too
icon_x_razz.gif

We've just booked 2 double rooms at the Britannia in manchester for 2nd + 3rd Jan for 2 nights for a total of £72, ok it's £9 each as opposed to per room but still bargainicious :D

The prices are indeed 'per room, per night'.

I booked a week in Stratford-upon-Avon for '09 when they did this earlier this year for £36. Can't argue with that!

I'd warn anyone who is thinking of doing it, be prepared for a long day in front of your computer, as it can take a while to get a booking!

Worth it though.

Started at 6am this morning has the server has been busy ever since.

Annoying thing was, I got to the booking stage and then it kicked me off again!

Started at 6am this morning has the server has been busy ever since.

Annoying thing was, I got to the booking stage and then it kicked me off again!

Sounds familiar! If past experience is anything to go by, don't expect it to calm down until well in to this afternoon (by which time most of the £9 and £16 rooms will be long gone!).

It doesn't make any sense, how is it decided who gets on the website and who doesn't? Chance? Crap system in all honesty. They should allow enough bandwidth and when there gone there gone.

It can be done hpynotic. As I said earlier in the thread, we got a week in February for £36 the last time they ran the £9 room promotion.

Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't (I can't get anywhere near where we wanted this time round to prove the point!)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH HYPNOTIC!!
Just booked 4 rooms @ £9 for when we go to see Al Murray @ the O2 in May!
I owe you a beer if you are even in Herts!
(y)

Managed to get a few, frequent users of TL during the Speedway season.
Site does tend to boot you off a lot though, patience required.

Back