Fancy a shoot with a couple of models?

Hi everyone. i am Sam the other girl doing the studio day with bex. I am really looking forward to it and working with you! Petemc is a great tog and i loved his pics!! my avatar is one of his from the studio day!
Hope everyone is well!
Xxxxx

Welcome to TP :D

Thank you Pete and you are being very cheeky to Adele! ;)

Hey sxe bex yeah i joined i thought it would be good chatting to people before the shoot!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I thought I'd add my welcome to the both of you too :)

Welcome to Talk Photography, and thanks for signing up, glad you both made it here :)
As you may know I'm one of the ones booked onto the 1-3pm slot....and Im looking forward to it (y)

Hi music man,
Yes ive read it, there would be no need to be nervous, you should find a profesional model, I dont know about others but I love modelling and have leart many poses I can model freely without direction and have many ideas but also love photographers feedback and direction ideas. Me and sam are very friendy and fun and any photographer would feel at ease.
You can view comments/referances from other photographers on here:
http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=bex_h

If you find a model that is fun and friendly and loves her job as a model you should have no problems and she should know how to make the shoot relaxed and nobody feeling nervous.
Dont know if that helped at all music man but you should go to a group shoot perhaps and see if you see any models that are good. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:wave:

Never mind rwotton, perhaps we can have a shoot if your around the North some other time. I love that saying throwing you toys out of the pram lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:p

I am thinking on visiting up norf again next year so will drop you a message and see what we can sort out :woot:

You could come alone Simon, I do realise you may not want to do that though, perhaps ask some of the guys from the 1-3 slot if they want another slot with you. There will be some one around to help with lights ect ect, some peops are coming alone to other slots. Other than that I will keep my eyes open for any photographers that are wanting to split the cost, it is weeks away so im sure some one will step in, its just a case of hoping the slots dont get filled before you find some one, im shocked how popular theese days are, I had one a month ago that was very sucsessfull then I sold 6 hours in 2 days for this one, im really pleased. you can view a few images from my last one on here:::nuts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq3RZzfy2tE

Hi again peops,
Ive added some pics to my gallery that the lovely petemc (a member on here) took of me. xxxxxxxxxx moody black and white ones I love them, they were took outside the studio were me and lasssam are having our studio day, it has elements of location style work outside. xxxxxxxxxxxx:p

Hi there. My names Keith and I run Metropolis studios who is hosting the glamour day. Just to let everyone know that i'll be on hand to help out with lights on the day and make tea and coffee too. Our website is getting updated but you view it at www.metropolis-studio.com

Haha everyone's joining now :D

Aye thats a good thing, whenever these girls or Keith is organising this type of event and needs extra tog to fill the spaces, they can stick a message on here and we could be lucky enough to get first refusal. :)

I know I will be watching for threads like this early in the New Year... ;) Late January would be ideal as then I could get someone else to pay for it as a birthday present. :p

Hi Keith, and welcome to the forums to you too :)
Good to have you here! (y)

Yey you joined to Keith, Rite ill stop tellin people about it now hhehehehe:razz:

You can ask Keith any questions about the studio and how to get there ect ect xxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Oooh goodie.

Where's best to park?

Anglican cathedral. £5 / all day. Plus theres a road of bars / cafes just round the corner so after we can go get a drink and discuss the shoot.

i'll be on hand to help out with lights on the day and make tea and coffee too.

Hi Keith :wave:

Good to have you on board. Not sure about the tea and coffee though. We've been promised beer and mince pies :rules:

To be serious, though, as I said to bex a few posts back, its good to have you guys here. It is, after all, a symbiotic relationship. We take photos. You provide the resources to enable us to do that. Everyone's happy.

It all helps in the long run

MV

Hi, yeh me and sam will be bringing mince pies, beer and cake its like a little party so the shoot will be fun and relaxed, I told Kieth to join so you can ask him questions about the studio as I dont know all the ins and outs about it. Also its not exactally a all glamour day as im sure you will have lots of different ideas, take a look at my folio see if there is anything you like on there, im a big fan of art nude as being a dancer and regulary attending yoga I can make some interesting shapes, also a bit of fetish can be fun hehe, and using outside for location type pics can add variety to porfolios, and we both have santa outfits lol. Im excited to hear all your ideas.
I choose studios near to me on my last two studio days but will be hosting these day events all over the country and if all let me know where they are or any studios who are interested then you will bring the Bex or Bex and Sam show to them?:nuts:
luv Bex www.bexh.co.uk

Thanks for all your welcomes!
Yeah i dont mind travelling with bex to doa studio day else where if we have the interest!
I am happy as bex said trying all sorts of different ideas. I do upto implied nude ie nude but with hands etc covering the right bits or from the back. i have a website just set up so take a look and maybe get some ideas. its samrennie.co.uk
I also have a santa outfit like bex so dont mind crimbo theme!!
ru going to be at our studio day pete??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've kind of mentioned this elsewhere but I'll stick it in here as might be useful.

If people want to get a more southern group of TP folks together for a day like this, I'm quite happy to have it at my studio. It would be a great chance to meet some of the people here. :)

Yup I'm going to be there :) I have a couple of ideas just need to build on them before the day.

I've kind of mentioned this elsewhere but I'll stick it in here as might be useful.

If people want to get a more southern group of TP folks together for a day like this, I'm quite happy to have it at my studio. It would be a great chance to meet some of the people here. :)

Sounds good to me, where in the south are you?

Oh yeah, good question. :LOL:

I'm in Wiltshire between Chippenham and Swindon.

edit to say it was SW4peter's question that made me go and put the location in my profile, he wasn't being daft. :)

I would definatley be interesetd in that if you wanted me there :)

Thats good Pete i m sure they will be great!! Looking forward to it!

xxxxxx

Hi its me again hehe, hope your all well,
Im looking forward to seeing you all on the 22nd and it will be great to see you again pete. I thought I would send you a little message with my levals incase you needed them to start planning your ideas,I go up to nude/artnude so im sure theres allot for you to work ideas round there lol. :clap:(y)

Hi Sheep
Did you see how I had good comments of photographers on there if you find a model with as many as that she should be good, you can search areas on there, then look through the models and there feedback, is there not a service like that on this site?? How far is Croydon from Liverpool?? :love: Luv Bex xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the response Bex......its about 250miles to where you are, driveable for a weekend if combined with looking round the City (where I have been before)...but still not quite as convenient as being local.

Will have another look through that site again and look for good comments like you have, but will still have to find a studio unless models like yourself tend to all use one regularly.

Just a thought, Im sure one of the attendees will be wearing a TP fleece and using a TP branded Camera strap, what are the chances of the models.. ermm... modelling them? that way the shots can be used to shows off the products in the TP shop? Im sure folk would be more inclined to buy the products if they were modelled on Bex or Sam rather than me.

That sounds like an excellant idea, I will model it with pride, keep up the ideas I love them. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Good luck again with your driving test babe, I really hope your going to be able to make the day, and give more fun ideas like the last one. I always like fun shoots check out my Bex Fun section on my site hehe: www.bexh.co.uk
Luv Bex xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(y)

I think thats a great idea darryn i would be more than happy to model them!
Hope to see you there i like your ideas! :eek:)
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi lovely peops,
Just a quick note to say 11.30-12.30 is now sold so any time after 5.30 is still available. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Luv Bex xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Sam & Bex, i've just pm'd Bex about when you come down South. This thread is great, you both are getting all the togs running around like headless chickens. Long may it continue!!!

John

Oh yeah, good question. :LOL:

I'm in Wiltshire between Chippenham and Swindon.

edit to say it was SW4peter's question that made me go and put the location in my profile, he wasn't being daft. :)

I'd attend a Southern shoot. I'm based in Sussex and regularly in Wiltshire so no problem for me. (y)

Back