Fantastic Service!

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
No
I would just like to take the time to recommend the following company. As some may be aware, I've been having serious problems getting my hands on a Nikon 200-400mm.
Nikon UK still can't give me a delivery date, so I decided to contact the owner of this company. Someone gave me a tip that he had just recieved a couple of lenses.
Not only was he very proffessional in the way that he replied all my emails promptly, he even put one aside for me until I had decided if I wanted one and spoken to customs regarding costs.
Now bearing in mind that there is a genuine worldwide shortage of this lens, he had a golden opportunity to 'load' the price to a customer oversea's and make a killing. Especially knowing how keen I am! :LOL:
He didn't. The price I got was excellent. Still worth paying the import duty and vat and still save money on the one that I cant get here.
The guy is Brad Berger. Thanks Brad much appreciated. You'll be hearing from me again.
Heres a couple of links for members. Just check him out if you are after a good deal. Cant do any harm. I prefer to deal with someone like Brad overseas than to do HK. All of his staff were great when I phoned as was Brad.

http://www.berger-bros.com:80/

Brads email: Brad5205@aol.com

Thanks again to the whole team at Berger brothers. (y):clap:

Last edited:
Just a quick update. I payed for the lens Thursday night 8.00pm. It arrived from NY Tuesday morning. Now bearing in mind its was a bank holiday monday here, then thats damned quick!
Great service.

Back