Workshop Fantasy photoshoot in Poland, only 2 spaces left! Birds of prey, abandoned chapel, 2 models :)

Edit My Images
No
Qn5yr15Qlt0S-9zzJ-LlzUTeok8hHRNxqw3vE5w3ptA8NyJXPgsA0jKDRSvU8uCp5T1BMy8k8V6JDT0=w1920-h887

Edit : Admin Approved
Hi! I'm organizing a really amazing fantasy photoshoot in Poland for photographers from the UK. It's a 2-day event on 16-17 September. We will shoot in a beautiful abandoned chapel and then in a forest with birds of prey. There are only 2 spaces left. Price is £250 and it includes:
- Model rates (there will be 2 models - Savra and Revena)
- Birds of prey hire
- Location hire
- Smoke bombs
- Forest villa accommodation
- Traditional polish food
- Transport in Poland

It's a great experience for photographers of all levels :)
The only additional cost is the flight to Poland.
Please contact me now to book.
Email me - savra.model@gmail.com
Join my group - www.facebook.com/groups/savra.events/
Or send me a private message :)

Here is the time schedule:

Saturday 16th September:
11:45 I collect you from the airport in Wrocław, there will be 2 cars and we are driving straight to the first location in Żeliszów
14:00 - 19:00 Shoot in the abandoned chapel
20:30 Polish dinner in Kamionki where we will stay overnight

Sunday 17th September:
8:00 breakfast
9:00 - 14:00 shoot with birds of prey in a beautiful forest in Kamionki
14:00 - 15:00 lunch
16:00 people who will book flights to UK for Sunday are going back to Wrocław, we will be at the airport around 17:30.
The rest can stay in Kamionki for one more night or travel back to Wrocław - there are a lot of nice hotels there and the city center is beautiful.

If you would like to book a slot I'll need a £125 deposit. Deposit is not refundable if you cancel, sorry. You can pay the rest in cash on the 16th September or you can pay the full price earlier by bank transfer.

Accomodation in Kamionki - there are 3 bedrooms (2 beds, 2beds, 1bed) and 1 bed in a hall, so please be prepared to share a room, thanks.

If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer!

If you would like to check my references please visit my purpeport profile - www.purpleport.com/portfolio/savra/

I'm looking forward to hearing from you :)
Savra

facebookj_qhresas.jpg

zeliszowj_qhxenxx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ONLY 2 SPACES LEFT :)
Flights to Poland are still very cheap, you can fly from these airports:
Stansted
Luton
East Midlands
Glasgow
Manchester
Birmingham
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions :)

Hi! There is still one place left :) Please contact me for more details :)

Back