Well done.
I take it you will not be coming to photograph mine now!:LOL:
Looks like a juv from this years crop.

Well done.
I take it you will not be coming to photograph mine now!:LOL:
Looks like a juv from this years crop.

Hopefully :)

I guess it depends if your "in the dock" :LOL:

Glad you like them, this was a chance encounter at a hide whilst waiting for some Voles to Appear, she was lovely to watch :love:

Hopefully :)

I guess it depends if your "in the dock" :LOL:

Glad you like them, this was a chance encounter at a hide whilst waiting for some Voles to Appear, she was lovely to watch :love:

Looks like I am in dock. Been told this evening I have to go in.:(
Thing is I have been pushing on the saw all last week to get an order out before I went to this. Got the job done at 4.30 today. Phoned the customer & he said. " Ach there is no hurry now, take your time":bang::bang:
Back to reds. If there is one then I would be excpecting some more to turn up.
Can you say where abouts you saw her?

Near to Kilchrenan Charlie, on the banks of Loch Awe :)

Looked like she has just had some young uns too as she was rather podgy :D

Take on some private land with lots of undisturbed woodland nearby

Near to Kilchrenan Charlie, on the banks of Loch Awe :)

Looked like she has just had some young uns too as she was rather podgy :D

Take on some private land with lots of undisturbed woodland nearby

There are a few clearfells around there with my name on them! Must have missed that bit. Just as well when it has those beauties there.
They will also have Pine Marten though.:shrug:
They predate the reds.

There are a few clearfells around there with my name on them! Must have missed that bit. Just as well when it has those beauties there.
They will also have Pine Marten though.:shrug:
They predate the reds.

Haven't seen them myself but the landowner says he has occasionally seen the Pine Marten :)

other side Charlie at the Northern end, on the road from Taynuilt to Kimelford.

How beautiful :D Love #1 in my opinion is best as best composition (y) they are such gorgeous creatures aren't they?

Thanks Tina :)

Was amazing to get so close. The last time i saw Reds they were running away at Formby Point :bang:

Hi Andy
Very nice set. Still to get these little guys in my finder.
Questions :
What's it eating - some kind of nut ?
And whatever it is looks like a watch on it's wrist in one - am I missing something ?

Hi Andy
Very nice set. Still to get these little guys in my finder.
Questions :
What's it eating - some kind of nut ?
And whatever it is looks like a watch on it's wrist in one - am I missing something ?

Hi Charles

She's munching on Sunflower seeds :LOL: i does distract at little bit but she's so beautiful i thought i should post it :love:

The husks often land on their wrists like that. Quite often I clone them out but in that case I would also have left it there.

This morning I was putting some food in a feeder as a red took it from the bottom of the feeder. Then it sniffed my hand before resuming the munching!

One more for you Charlie

Squidger6.jpg

Too tightly framed or just right :shrug:

Last edited:
Love No4, but all brilliant, fantastic little critters, dont see these dont my way :( (Berkshire)

Love No4, but all brilliant, fantastic little critters, dont see these dont my way :( (Berkshire)

Thanks Wayne, we dont really get them where i live either (Lancashire) though there are some nearby in Merseyside

Thanks Wayne, we dont really get them where i live either (Lancashire) though there are some nearby in Merseyside

Really ? Oh ye of little faith . I'll take you to mine ....and guess what they're less than 30mins from your house.....LOL

Nice images bud ,,,,,give me a buzz...
M

Back