FAO: Crazy Lady, Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit My Images
Yes
Public apology.

This is to Crazylady about her purchase of a Paxina Camera back in early December. I firstly forgot to post it and then lost your address, and by this point it had been 2 weeks since you made the purchase so I was too embarrassed to ask for it again, I was still hoping it would turn up. It didn’t. By this point I was too embarrassed to do anything and removed myself from the forum in shame.

However the camera is yours Crazy lady as you paid so if you could send me your address again please I will send the camera 1st class tomorrow and include a full refund along with it and a couple of 120 spools as a peace offering.

Please forgive me Jared :(

ok Jared I will pm my address again to you again

You were a bit of a twit not coming back to me, quite frankly I would much rather you have done that than totally ignoring the issue, but at least we seem to be getting this sorted now!

As long as you actually send the camera this time, then I do not think a refund is necessary. I DO appreciate this offer though so thank you!
I will happily accept the film as a peace offering.

regards
Hazel

so are we cracking open the pomagne, throwing another porkpie on the fire and turning up the barn dance music....??

or is that still a little premature....

:)

so are we cracking open the pomagne, throwing another porkpie on the fire and turning up the barn dance music....??

or is that still a little premature....

:)

If you nip round here with some pork pies I'll light a fire.. you can keep your pomagne...

Jared/CrazyLady... glad this looks sorted too (y)

:shake: Sorry

CrazyLady, you haven't sent me your address yet, I know it's my fault I lost it the first time but I can't sort this messout untill you do. :(

how do you lose a pm with an address

Jared, Hazel, could you continue this via PM please. No need to do it out in the open.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back