Fao Paulboy..in here quick!!!!

digitalfailure

Staff Bog Cleaner 2015
Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Paul

It has been brought to my attention that your PM box is full and people would like to contact you.
I would have sent a polite message to you in private.....but wait.....your inbox is FULL :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

All you others who couldn't resist coming in here for a sneaky peek at why Paul was wanted in his very own FAO thread......check your pm boxes too :D

guilty as charged...and i knew you were going to make it!

Are you guys smokin' crack again tonite? My inbox has 43 messages in it & 50 is the limit innit? I've left it alone so you can see & then I'll sort it 2moro ...
Maybe this is some hilarous jape at my expense but I'm afraid you have underestimated me intelligence wise as I am too thick to get the joke :wave: ...
FWIW I did PM "The Webmaster" today to get Hoodi to empty his Inbox if that means anything? Marcel sorted that out for me btw
Yours confused (not for the first time) :shrug: Paul

LOL Sounds like DF has mixed up his eggs and bacon, and got his chips in a muddle.

It was paulboy who asked us to contact Hoodi to get him to empty his PM box.
I actually PM'd Hoodi, because Admins can still PM people when their inbox is full ;)

LOL Sounds like DF has mixed up his eggs and bacon, and got his chips in a muddle.

It was paulboy who asked us to contact Hoodi to get him to empty his PM box.
I actually PM'd Hoodi, because Admins can still PM people when their inbox is full ;)

Great news! Glad it wasn't me having a "senior moment"
DF :clap: :wacky: :bonk: :LOL: ... Ejit ... Paul ;)

:coat:

I'd love to be able to come out with a plausible excuse for my post, but the truth is I dropped the ball

sorry chaps......but I wonder how many people emptied their boxes :D

and i could well have given you a reply involving the words box and full

but i'm tired :)

All balls no brains ... that wot you trying to say Ina?

Possibly, but considering he couldnt figure out how to PM someone as a staffie.. were probably quite safe waving the:withstupid: or :numpty: flag

here's hoping :D

:coat:

I'd love to be able to come out with a plausible excuse for my post, but the truth is I dropped the ball

sorry chaps......but I wonder how many people emptied their boxes :D

DF - Mistakes happen to the best of us (as the dalek said climbing off the dustbin!) & its my first post with my name in the title :woot:
Paul ;)

No one will ever hear the screams ;)

I'm wide awake now and ready for some action

:bat:

Glo......clear your PM's too! :D

no you couldn't could you glo..........because I banned your bottom back to the stone ages

:D

Well, I do have a couple yes! ;)

Great tits they are! (y)

Ok so my spelling is a little bad, its nearly 3am!

lol, thanks, I'll put it back some time, when ever the mods deceide that this name isn't so fitting :D

Looks like custom user titles are slowly returning...

Yay! i want one!!!! what do i have to do? :D

ps: Joe, do you live here or what!??? :LOL:

Back