Fashion shoot with Rachael

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
Yes
Great model really easy going had a cracking day so thought I'd share. C&C welcome.

DSC07344.jpg

DSC07329_pp.jpg

DSC07246.jpg

DSC07157.jpg

DSC06932.jpg

The processing is a little different. I like it.

#1 feels a little tight for me. Maybe a slightly wider crop - and by this I'm being picky.

#3 I would rotate slightly so that the wooden planks on the floor are straight. I feel like I'm tilting my head slightly.

Again with #4 and #5 the seem ever so slightly wonky. It might just be me.

#3 is probably my favourite. I bet that pose could be made to look really uncomfortable but she looks good.

The processing is not quite there for me, but the lighting in 4 and 5 is nice and dramatic!! :clap:

The bridge in number 3 looks wonky, as does the bench in number 4. Easy fixes though....!! (y)

Wow, I like to see things away from the norm. I am not qualified to crit these but just wanted to let you know I think they are excellent, she should be well pleased with these.

#1 and #2 for me. Love the lightinging in them both. Love how the lighting does a cris cross under her chin in the second one.

One is great. Two is so close to brilliant. Just that black Line running out of her head. Love the complimentary colours in three. Four's ok and but the framing in 5 is weak.

Overall good.

tinite said:
You're not a fan of shadows?! How on earth does that work out? You mean you keep your photos only to highlights and midtones? So you're not a fan of contrast then, either?

I tell you want I won't bother replying on posts like this from now on!

No 2 - terrific shot. Well Done(y)

You're not a fan of shadows?! How on earth does that work out? You mean you keep your photos only to highlights and midtones? So you're not a fan of contrast then, either?

I' glad it's not just me that found that comment odd.

I tell you want I won't bother replying on posts like this from now on!

Nothing wrong with posting your opinions, it's all part of the learning process for us. But the comments need to make sense. If you had for example said something like "I don't like 3,4 & 5 because the the shadows are too harsh" that would have made sense.

Back