fast jet....and noisy too!!!!!

Name
bet you cant guess!!!!!
Edit My Images
Yes
DSC_2711.JPG
:)

Hope ya like it.....

thought i better respond, as no one else has :)

it looks very noisey (but not in a jet engine way), and almost cut out and pasted. did you do anything to it in photoshop?

my advice would be to use a tripod (or even a chair or box or something) when shooting something like this in the dark. You could have then used a much lower ISO ang got rid of al the noise.

I am going to agree with badger about the noiseness, That can be delt with abit in photoshop though.

Have you got photoshop?

Tony

I am confused now, Don't take much to get me confused i know :)

Tony

in my eyes, the only time you cant get rid of noise is if you need a fast(ish) shutter speed and there is poor light. You increase the ISO (and the noise) so that you dont need so much light and you can use a higher shutter speed.
But with a still object (even in poor light) you dont need a high shutter speed, because the object isnt moving. Of course, it will blur if your camera is moving whilst the shutter is open (which it most likely wood be if the shutter is open for 1/2 a second or more.
So, if you put it on a tripod (or chair or something) you could let the shutter open for a long time (even 20 secs) and you wouldnt need to increase the ISO, and therefore minimise the noise.

hope that makes some sense :)

hi guys thanx for your input i know its not very sharp....but hey im here to learn...so thx for your advice...xxxx

this one from RAF Valley ??

simon

nope its from cyprus..xxxxxx :razz:

Back