Fast Jets from Wales - A great day!

Name
Robert
Edit My Images
Yes
I had a fantastic day up on the mountains with Mark, Ian, Mike, Lozza and Nigel. Thank you to all of you for your company and advice.

The light was poor but it was lots of fun! Some of them are my favorites already!

Thanks for looking guys, click the photos to view the larger images.

Comments and Critiques are welcome

More planes and info on my website.

Last edited:
Great pics!

I live on the Shropshire Hereford area and we're always getting all sorts if stuff. You've inspired me to have a go!!:)

what mountain were you up, is this a planned event with air force or are they just on training days, how do you get to hear about where and when they will fly here ??

Steve - very interested

Looks like Cadwest? Its not an organised display. Its RAF training. Somedays you can get plenty of traffic. Somedays you get none...
But thats part of the buzz! you never know. This is so addictive! I only manage to get there a couple of trips a year. I'd go every day given the chance...

Nice set there Rob. I'm liking number 5. Nicely cranked over...;)

Kev.

Last edited:
It was a really great day we had a high pass by a typhoon as well the shots are dull but great to be there and watch!

Kev is right, these photos were shot from Cad West, you'll find some links on my website where you can read more if your into this sort of stuff - it really is great fun. I'm lucky to live so close!

I think #6 is my fave - shot at 1/125 :) Not bad for something passing at that sort of speed!

cracking shots, I really must make the trip over to Wales this year to catch some of these

Looks like Cadwest? Its not an organised display. Its RAF training. Somedays you can get plenty of traffic. Somedays you get none...
But thats part of the buzz! you never know. This is so addictive! I only manage to get there a couple of trips a year. I'd go every day given the chance...

Nice set there Rob. I'm liking number 5. Nicely cranked over...;)

Kev.

cheers fella, I see a picnic coming on in the summer

Manc - you should - its really fun!

Thanks for the comments Triggaaar

Good plan encona, see you there!

Some good shots there. #5 is particularly nice - shame its a 208 Sqn jet!

Cheesy

shame its a 208 Sqn jet!

Seems to me thats its only 208 that show us how its done, them 19 sqn lot seem to just tootle around :LOL:

Smashing set Rob (y)

Mark

Back